Game-Labs Forum

Weekly Firgate Event - Rate shown is confusing or there is bug.

Hullabaloo

Hi,

Entered weekly Frigate event yesterday. It clearly says: "Weekly challenge for 4th rate". (Sometimes it says 5th rate but this week it is saying 4th rate)

I killed 3 x 3rd rates in Agamemnon (kill missions) and that registered fine. I then killed 1 more 3rd rate (kill mission) but did not claim that one. Then I did 4th rate Epic in Agga (1 x kill 4th rate). Then  I was in a Victory for the patrol zone. But later I was messing around in a surprise. (I got a few kills i think, a 5th rate and 2 6th rates I think it was). I didn't set foot in a 4th rate for the rest of the day other than to build a connie for someone. Logged on today (didn't check event first unfortunately) but I claimed the kill mission (1 x 3rd rate) I had done the day before. Then, when I did check the event it shows I have completed 10 kills!

I can only assume that the Surprise kills must have counted to my tally? Why?  If 5th rate kills count then surely it should say:  "Weekly challenge for 4th and/or 5th rate".

I don't care about the doubloons, I am grinding Agamemnon anyway. But this is either a bug or (more likely) really confusing terminology. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo 'The Thief' said:

Then, when I did check the event it shows I have completed 10 kills!

According to my screen, looking at the leaderboard you have only 5 kills. So you should have 5 left. 

Some more description of the event in the UI would be very helpful, as I got really confused first time I did one and when i tried to claim the reward yesterday. But from what I have experienced and seen, only kills while you are in a 4th rate counts. If the leaderboard as I see it is correct, only the kills you describe doing in a 4th rate has been counted. 

• Like 1

ok i F11'd it

I claimed 150 dubs, I don't know what that was for. and now It all looks good and i am 3rd on the list

So I am guessing I did not claim from last week and it had started to show me last weeks results?

That kinda makes sense but I wonder why it didn't do that yesterday?

Edited by Hullabaloo 'The Thief'
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hullabaloo 'The Thief' said:

so, to summarise i think the problem is this: You should not be able to take the Weekly mission until you have claimed for the previous one

Yeah. That sounds about right. I had that bug too on Monday, sent an F11 report also, though my guesses about the cause were somewhat off and I was suddenly able to get my rewards afterwards.

On monday I clicked in on the event. Instead of being able to claim my rewards I was only able to take the mission anew. I even entered the event and looked at the leaderboard a couple of times. Then I sent the F11, and after that, when I went to look at the description again to see if they would clear up my confusion, the doubloons were suddenly redeemed.

15 hours ago, Hullabaloo 'The Thief' said:

That kinda makes sense but I wonder why it didn't do that yesterday?

14 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Yeah. That sounds about right. I had that bug too on Monday, sent an F11 report also, though my guesses about the cause were somewhat off and I was suddenly able to get my rewards afterwards.

On monday I clicked in on the event. Instead of being able to claim my rewards I was only able to take the mission anew. I even entered the event and looked at the leaderboard a couple of times. Then I sent the F11, and after that, when I went to look at the description again to see if they would clear up my confusion, the doubloons were suddenly redeemed.

This is a known bug that most likely will be fixed within the next big update

• Like 1