Game-Labs Forum

Paint availability until wipe

Could we possibly get the old paints more easily available again, at least until wipe? I understand you can find them in sunken fleet chests but they are rather rare and finding a certain one you want is not worth the effort for 1 time use and very unlikely to happen. Could you make them a PvP reward until wipe? Sinking another player grants 1 random paint scheme on top of doubloons? More incentive for PvP and more variety / customizaiton for ships? Would be very nice, since paints will most likely be wiped anyways...

• Like 1

In other words we won't won't have paints until after release and they can sale them as DLC.   As there is no reason to not have paints in game right now cause we had a whole stack of them that can be used on curerent ships.  I still got a bunch of the Eny and Bellona' paints in my warehouse.   We know they gave a few out when there was some PB's problem with patches a bit ago so there is paints in game, just that they don't want to release them is it.  Also unless the loot table change there is a slight chance to get them in the Epic chest..

• Like 1