Game-Labs Forum

Join circles/areas that move away from the battle center

What about having join areas that moves away from the center of the battle instance as time passes. So players who are joining after the fact are forced to join further and further away from the fight?

Battle could be open for longer then and I often find my self joining battles just to not get ganked in OW on my own, when sailing with a group of players.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

What about having join areas that moves away from the center of the battle instance as time passes. So players who are joining after the fact are forced to join further and further away from the fight?

Battle could be open for longer then and I often find my self joining battles just to not get ganked in OW on my own, when sailing with a group of players.. 

i always arrive at the shooting range when the battle is over 

so a negative from me 

i just want to spawn closer in the fight instead of the 68.574 miles away from the festivity...

On 11/24/2018 at 2:18 PM, Tiedemann said:

i've had the same thought, would have to fix it regarding land positions though

On 11/25/2018 at 4:33 PM, Wyy said:

i've had the same thought, would have to fix it regarding land positions though

Fix: The spawn location in battle could be moved further away from the battles original starting point as time passes, but the join areas in OW could just stay locked in the same position all the time.