Game-Labs Forum

Unable to Buy on Steam since AU-dollar update

Draxonfly

Hi.
Steam had an update the other day, to show all games in Australian $ here in Australia (Used to be US, it was fine, don't know why they changed it). but since the update we are unable to buy any Game-Labs game through Steam at all.
Asked the Steam people and they say its up to the publishers to update it for Australia.

Not sure where to ask, thought I would here (since I wanted to buy Civil War this weekend after I got paid) hopw this is ok.
Any chance anyone here could look into this for us all please.
thanks

2 hours ago, Draxonfly said:

Hi.
Steam had an update the other day, to show all games in Australian $ here in Australia (Used to be US, it was fine, don't know why they changed it). but since the update we are unable to buy any Game-Labs game through Steam at all.
Asked the Steam people and they say its up to the publishers to update it for Australia.

Not sure where to ask, thought I would here (since I wanted to buy Civil War this weekend after I got paid) hopw this is ok.
Any chance anyone here could look into this for us all please.
thanks

lots of games are not available in Australia (even big titles like MGSV) because when Steam introduces new currency the price must be manually updated by a developer - and you cannot update the price manually if you have recently set a discount (for example for a Steam Autumn Sale). So lets hope valve clears the prices quickly. 

• Like 2

Just an update:
It seems like they have fixed it and now fellow Aussies can buy Game-Labs games.. yay!! 
I'm glad I checked, I almost bought something else. 0.o

Thanks to who-ever sorted it for us.
and thanks for putting up with me.

:)

Edited by Draxonfly
  • Like 1