Game-Labs Forum
Nick Thomadis

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts enters testing phase

On 12/1/2018 at 2:51 PM, Destroyer_Fubuki said:

Hi, I'm a big fan of the Japanese Navy, especially destroyers and battleships, please sign me in!

e577afb2gy1fxmbu2vlydj247p2dcx6t.thumb.jpg.b6c1c98b7cec782c54ea3160382b5493.jpg

This is the picture I took last week on the Japanese dreadnought Mikasa which is in Yokosuka.

i think your name is pritty clear on that to start off with fubuki, but... regarding to time frame, early destroyers of the true deadnaught ara are pre world war 1, world war 1 and maybe interwar period, world war 2, i think it goes little bit ouf of time frame not? ;) so no fubuki for u 😛

2 hours ago, Acid burn said:

i think your name is pritty clear on that to start off with fubuki, but... regarding to time frame, early destroyers of the true deadnaught ara are pre world war 1, world war 1 and maybe interwar period, world war 2, i think it goes little bit ouf of time frame not? ;) so no fubuki for u 😛

Not yet, When Admin was say that ship design and combat covering real and fictional wars from 1890 to 1936. 

Fubuki still have chance 

Lieutenant Commander IlluminatiRex reporting for duty. My main focus of study is the Naval War in WWI (especially the usage of submarines by both the Allies and Central Powers) and greatly enjoy Naval strategy games. I would hopefully be able to bring a keen eye for detail into the initial testing phase, seeing what systems work, etc...

I would very very much like to be a tester.  Currently I'm playing Jutland, and while Jutland scratches the itch so to speak, if you have ever played it, you would understand why I am currently jonesing for something new.