Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts enters testing phase

Nick Thomadis

im intrested if u trully get a feeling of sailing those monsters ! including battlecruisers, crusers , and offcoarse destroyers and torpedo boats, dont forget the old u-boot ;) depth carches the whole 9 yards if u please ! and please make it trully somthing meany people can enjoy, strategy, multiplayer heck why not mmo styled like naval action but then dreadnaughts. btw im always intrested in testing too, aldoh hope my computer could run it, i love naval history and want emersion , as big as it can be.

Edited by Acid burn

On 12/1/2018 at 2:51 PM, Destroyer_Fubuki said:

Hi, I'm a big fan of the Japanese Navy, especially destroyers and battleships, please sign me in!

e577afb2gy1fxmbu2vlydj247p2dcx6t.thumb.jpg.b6c1c98b7cec782c54ea3160382b5493.jpg

This is the picture I took last week on the Japanese dreadnought Mikasa which is in Yokosuka.

i think your name is pritty clear on that to start off with fubuki, but... regarding to time frame, early destroyers of the true deadnaught ara are pre world war 1, world war 1 and maybe interwar period, world war 2, i think it goes little bit ouf of time frame not? ;) so no fubuki for u 😛

2 hours ago, Acid burn said:

i think your name is pritty clear on that to start off with fubuki, but... regarding to time frame, early destroyers of the true deadnaught ara are pre world war 1, world war 1 and maybe interwar period, world war 2, i think it goes little bit ouf of time frame not? ;) so no fubuki for u 😛

Not yet, When Admin was say that ship design and combat covering real and fictional wars from 1890 to 1936. 

Fubuki still have chance