Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts enters testing phase

Nick Thomadis

Hello, I signed up in this forum just to state I am interested in testing the Ultimate Admiral game for you. I have worked as a tester in the military simulation industry for a few years and I would like to offer my expertise here. Your game looks like something created for me personally:) Cheers.

Hello Game-Labs, breaking radio silence after some time away adopting three children (from Ukraine!).  Missed you guys, but testing something like this is probably more my speed nowadays.  Sounds like you all are cooking up another thought-I-could-only-dream single-player game.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 5:24 PM, Commodore Sandurz said:

Longtime naval warfare gamer here dating back to the likes of PTO and AOTD all the way up to SH3-5 and RTW. Would love to participate in the testing phase!

Oh my god, PTO was the best! We need Game Labs to look into making a modern version.

• Like 1

I am definitely interested in testing. Having played the Naval Action, and more so Ultimate General, thoroughly I am excited to see what you all do with this genre! I've played Rule The Waves quite a bit and I would love to help test UA:D. Thanks for the consideration.