Game-Labs Forum

No doubloons from Hispanola Patrol

Traven Mercer

I did a the hispanola patrol today.  Racked up 201.9 K damage according to the map. Sailed into Saint-nicolas and claimed the reward.  before I claimed I looked in my money chest and had 3164 doubloons to make sure the reward would fit.  Then hit claim and clicked the okay buttons.  No doubloons went into the chest, my warehouse any of my holds  or anything. Take patrol is greyed out so the game registered that I did it, but did not receive my reward. F11'd it with screen of all inventories open. Please give me the doubloons I earned.

Traven Mercer - Pirates - PVE server

NAB-84445 F11 report number

Edited by Traven Mercer

9 hours ago, Traven Mercer said:

I did a the hispanola patrol today.  Racked up 201.9 K damage according to the map. Sailed into Saint-nicolas and claimed the reward.  before I claimed I looked in my money chest and had 3164 doubloons to make sure the reward would fit.  Then hit claim and clicked the okay buttons.  No doubloons went into the chest, my warehouse any of my holds  or anything. Take patrol is greyed out so the game registered that I did it, but did not receive my reward. F11'd it with screen of all inventories open. Please give me the doubloons I earned.

Traven Mercer - Pirates - PVE server

NAB-84445 F11 report number

what ship were you using? 

3 hours ago, Palatinose said:

Reported the same issues as OP two days ago at Hispaniola Patrol. Even gar to kill an AI Pavel for the last 2k damage. Plz don't let this grind unrewarded 😎

The problem was hotfixed yesterday, please check the redeemable box as all affected players were compensated