Game-Labs Forum

this is just a humble list I have gathered over some months of mostly the active clans and my experience of them along with what has been witnessed. also should any questions of BAITY be raised here is where you can talk freely.

trusted - will generally do something if they say they will, i.e. not betray you should they say they will help

gankers - this is NOT a list of clans who have ganked, but rather of those who CHOOSE to gank when there is another choice.

non-gankers - those who have chosen on several occasions to not gank AND who sail around in fleets of fair size, i.e not disproportionate (10 1sts to go fight 3 etc)

kiters - those who will not actually choose to fight a battle, but rather who choose to sail upwind waiting hours for the newbs to make a mistake, OR who run away for the majority of a battle, never committing to fight.

will be edited with good enough evidence sent to - https://discord.gg/DkSd5fc

TRUSTED LIBRA, ALOHA, PGP, HANSA, BCC, CSA, FLEKI, HYDRA, LSC, CRED, SNOW, TAYLER, RUS, CABRAL, DRAKE, HAVOK

GANKERS BF, TALER, SH, BASTD, SLRN, WO, VLTRA, CBC, DNP, RUS, CABRAL, FELIX, WTF, BAIT, ARM, 7UP, SOL, SNOW

NON-GANKERS NPG, BETEP, ALOHA, VINO, PDP, BCC, ALU, VCO, TSA, CSA, DRAKE, REDS, NN, RUBLI, DREAD, LIONS, VWIC, FLEKI, RED, NPG, SNOW

KITERS VLTRA, SH, WTF, ARM, 7UP, KINGS, HRE, RUS, HAVOK, BETEP, BASTD, LIONS, HRE 

P.S what happens in the defense of newbs in the capital zone is not included.

I doubt anyone cares what I think anyway. All is based on facts and evidence, terms and conditions apply, not sold separately, always read the label

• Like 6

4 hours ago, traitorous mctraitoro said:

this is just a humble list I have gathered over some months of mostly the active clans and my experience of them along with what has been witnessed. also should any questions of BAITY be raised here is where you can talk freely.

trusted - will generally do something if they say they will, i.e. not betray you should they say they will help

gankers - this is NOT a list of clans who have ganked, but rather of those who CHOOSE to gank when there is another choice.

non-gankers - those who have chosen on several occasions to not gank AND who sail around in fleets of fair size, i.e not disproportionate (10 1sts to go fight 3 etc)

kiters - those who will not actually choose to fight a battle, but rather who choose to sail upwind waiting hours for the newbs to make a mistake, OR who run away for the majority of a battle, never committing to fight.

will be edited with good enough evidence sent to - https://discord.gg/DkSd5fc

TRUSTED LIBRA, ALOHA, PGP, HANSA, BCC, CSA, FLEKI, HYDRA, LSC, CRED, SNOW, TAYLER, RUS, CABRAL, DRAKE, HAVOK

GANKERS BF, TALER, SH, BASTD, SLRN, WO, VLTRA, CBC, DNP, RUS, CABRAL, FELIX, WTF, BAIT, ARM, 7UP, SOL, SNOW

NON-GANKERS NPG, BETEP, ALOHA, VINO, PDP, BCC, ALU, VCO, TSA, CSA, DRAKE, REDS, NN, RUBLI, DREAD, LIONS, VWIC, FLEKI, RED, NPG, SNOW

KITERS VLTRA, SH, WTF, ARM, 7UP, KINGS, HRE, RUS, HAVOK, BETEP, BASTD, LIONS, HRE 

P.S what happens in the defense of newbs in the capital zone is not included.

I doubt anyone cares what I think anyway. All is based on facts and evidence, terms and conditions apply, not sold separately, always read the label

🤣🤣

Might be a bit narrowmindet. I play with DNP and was for large part of the game a DNP player. Still feel a strong relation to the clan. You see in general we don’t post ss ore videos. 

-Trusted: Do think we stay by oure words in PvP.

- Gankers. Yep we do. We dont ask a guy to sit over. Today Dreammaker got ganked by danes at coral bay. I was not part of it.

- Non gankers. Lets see when I was online today I know of 4 PvP fights. The gank of Dreammaker. Gorgons had two. A 1 vs 1 agsinst sir lorkon a 1 vs 3 britts He chased to the swedish before He caught them. Him in a trincomalee. The brits on a Endymion, surprice and a Herc. He managed to kill the Herc before they ran. Me, I had a fun 1 vs 1 against a French guy in the patrole. I was on a Diana with no upgrades ore knowledge and He was on a frigat. Yep we only do ganks.

Kiters, ofc we kite. Sometimes it help to get an advantage.

But do like your list. Just shows, nah forget it. Make no sence to argue.

Edited by staun