Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vazco

Forum post deleted

2 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Who cares?

90% of the community, all was needed was maybe a lock and an admin/mod post at the bottom, but for David Copperfield to hide it is just mean and disrespectful to all involved.

Edited by McKillen
  • Like 1

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied – chains us all, irrevocably."

• Like 4

So admin bans someone for his alleged habit of attacking the person rather than discussing the issues at hand--cognitive dissonance anyone?--and then proceeds to delete the thread where players discuss the issue of whether or not that ban decision was justified?

Can someone tell me why admin gets to live above his own standards for everyone else? Or perhaps he should maybe look at the definition of a double-standard, since he likes to throw that term around now. 

• Like 6

Admin didn't remove it, I did.

I'll leave this one up to remind you that with few limitations, outside of Tribunal that discussion of moderation isn't permitted - it just leads to a crap show that wastes everyone's time.  If Admin chooses to respond, he'll do so.

• Like 4