Game-Labs Forum

Christian VII - what a beautiful ship!

Anolytic

On 11/7/2018 at 4:15 PM, OjK said:

@admin Maybe DLC for permit only?
Not gonna break the rules of disturbing the economy, as You will still need to craft it (not like Hercules/Requin)
Not gonna break the balance because Bucentaure is exactly on par to it.

Pretty much cosmetic DLC ;)

It's been proposed and discussed before and it's a good idea. 

The only issue is that clan crafters can buy them and supply ships to everyone, which limits number of buyers. Limiting how often you can get a permit could solve this.

On 11/7/2018 at 4:25 PM, admin said:

hmm. its a good idea that does not disrupt crafting and just gives access to a blueprint. and maybe it should be a model for new imported ships . Another great thing with your proposal is that this can allow to make them capturable too - without any imported status

maybe its even a great idea. 

not to be rude or disrespectful, but i've seen this proposed many times before.

Edited by Guest

On 11/7/2018 at 4:25 PM, admin said:

hmm. its a good idea that does not disrupt crafting and just gives access to a blueprint. and maybe it should be a model for new imported ships . Another great thing with your proposal is that this can allow to make them capturable too - without any imported status

maybe its even a great idea. 

I want DLC Santa Cecilia blueprint😁

@admin i belive DLC Blueprint  idea needs her own topic where it can be discused

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 1:34 PM, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

You are paying to skip time, not to get a superior ship.  I don't like paid ships that are better than in game ships - they should have pros and cons just like the crafted ships.  I also don't like paying for ships that are only 5 uses for example.  A purchased asset needs to retain value or no-one will purchase it.

The ship is pre-crafted as part of the "skip time" value.  Perhaps it would be better to have a cool-down when the ship is destroyed instead of instant regeneration every 24 hours.  Maybe 1 day per rating (inverted - e.g. a 6th rate has a 1 day cool down, 5h rates, 2 days, a 1st rate, 6 days).  When the ship is destroyed, you have to wait the correct number of real world days before you can regenerate it.

+1

• 4 months later...

Well ok i can agree with you there is Hermione as a 5th dlc on my mind they should add a 3rd 2nd and 1st now 1 dlc ship for each class balanced like ratt and hermione not big thing...Christian is nice but the rates that can be craftable are better so i dont see a big problem specially for the class of players that cant play for long..like me 🤙

The Christian is my favorite ship at the moment, way better than a Buc or even a l'Ocean. I don't see why some people say it's not tanky, I think it's perfect. I don't think it should be a DLC, permit or otherwise; but I'm not a big fan of the RNG chests either. Yes, my Christian did sink in the last battle, it was about two 4th rates too many. Here's a link to my ideas on the RNG chests. https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/29017-rng-permits-pay-to-participate-rvr/?do=findComment&comment=638924

FDdtCxG.jpg