Game-Labs Forum

Insults in nation chat.

Jorge

Player Gaizka insult me in Nation chat. For my part there was no kind of insult to him. I expect a severe punishment, there are things that can not be allowed.

sZx7LIc.jpg

Translation to english:   You can always give your hello kittying mother Jorgito, you always have it on offer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jorge said:

You are right, both of you, but maybe the trouble is my mom died a few months ago, and i didn't say anything bad to him. Sorry.

we all have mothers man and I'm sorry to hear about yours but the simple fact is that neither my mother nor your mother cares about what some looser in an online game said about her. If everyone reports all insults in tribunal we would have 1000 reports a day and there would be no way to deal with the issues the tribunal is made for. 

• Like 3

"Dear" Jorge.

My mother is dead too and it didnt seem to bother you when you insulted her.

I had to stand your insults FOR MONTHS as part of my "work" as Spanish faction diplo. In fact, it was those insults and your lies that made me quit as diplo and the game.

I returned a few days ago and just tried to keep a low profile to avoid you and other toxic players. As soon as you noticed I was online you started it all over again.

Now I am not a diplo anymore and I am free to defend myself as I please. 

If you dont want to be insulted, just leave me alone.

Go to hell and stay there

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Gaizka said:

"Dear" Jorge.

My mother is dead too and it didnt seem to bother you when you insulted her.

I had to stand your insults FOR MONTHS as part of my "work" as Spanish faction diplo. In fact, it was those insults and your lies that made me quit as diplo and the game.

I returned a few days ago and just tried to keep a low profile to avoid you and other toxic players. As soon as you noticed I was online you started it all over again.

Now I am not a diplo anymore and I am free to defend myself as I please. 

If you dont want to be insulted, just leave me alone.

Go to hell and stay there

When I did ? , where I did ? Pls, screeshots. 

Besides being rude you are a liar, you portray yourself. Painful.