Game-Labs Forum

Fast and furious or a more balanced game.

Fast and furious or a more balanced game  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the game vision described by Admins statement from patch 27 feedback? Now in terms of sailing to enemy ports our design vision is now set.  War server: adrenaline, risk (much bigger risk), excitement Peace server: calm, tranquility and relaxation  Peace server does not force you to hunt ai in the enemy territory due to neutral ports you can hunt them everywhere in peace and calm. If you don't like "much bigger risk" move to the Peace server. War server means - action is in enemy waters or being in defence fleet revenge ***nking bastards in your home waters.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is the PvE server a good alternative for players on the PvP server that do not like the changes.

• Yes
    • No

Since the PvE server has no content, the vast majority of players play on the PvP server. That does not mean that the majority of the players want PvP the majority of the time. I believe the vast majority of players are looking for a game with a lot of immersive content that PvP is possible. 

I believe that the vast majority does not want”World of Tanks” sailing ship style.

I completely disagree with the vision of the game developers 

Edited by Old Crusty

21 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

I believe that the vast majority does not want”World of Tanks” sailing ship style.

• World of tanks is a lobby based game with every battle is available by just clicking a button, with no risk and no travel (and no loot)
  • NA is an open world game where you actually have to hunt, search for targets and do not have guaranteed battles. Sending players to enemy waters to pve AND pvp is obviously not making it WOT style it actually moves it even further away from lobby based risk free clickers

WOT analogy is just a random statement without any real facts supporting this comparison.

• Like 6