Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 27 - Port Interface, New missions, Streamlined economy, Insurance, New currencies.

2 hours ago, admin said:

• current buildings were closed and wiped for all players (costs to reopen was added to redeemables)

so... my buildings were wiped but i don't see anything in the redeemables, just the 2000 dubloons everyone gets :(

This conversion rate sucked I had close to 7 mil and now you only give me 440k which only sounds like the conversion of my combat marks. @admin whats up with this?

Edit: Not to mention the supposed refund of buildings. 

Edited by sounthernrebel78
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrollUnderTheBottom said:

I’m not a grinding bot to pay 10 coins for each teleport. Change this stupid decision.

It is Optional, to teleport.

Yeah we lose some comfort, with this patch. But it is more like 2016 when we had to sail to the ports.

Hey guys from the patch notes it stated that building would be redeemable- the 2000 doubloons as a gift dosnt cover the cost of 6000 doubloons to get back to a lvl 3 shipyard...... @admin

Edited by Manbot
  • Like 1

Important information 

Doubloons for shipyard lvl 2 and lvl 3 will be delivered to redeemables or directly to money chest by the end of the day today. Spread the news.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

This conversion rate sucked I had close to 7 mil and now you only give me 440k which only sounds like the conversion of my combat marks. @admin whats up with this?

my 14 million was converted to 653k sounds like u got the better deal

10 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

Looks great! Only complaint is my 500 PvP marks got converted into 500 Doubloons. There is a current search and destroy mission worth 900 Doubloons..... 😥

Not to mention everyone was given 2000 Doubloons. Basically give everyone 4x my net worth when I was rich yesterday. 

2000 won't go far, seems shipyard 2 and 3 takes Real and Dabloons to upgrade, which I didn't get any to comp for the level 3 I lost.   Academy takes 2K Doobloons for what ever it does @admin before we pay for something can you post what the hell it does?   Why don't we have Dabloons for the level 3 shipyards and other things that take them?  

I'm also getting twice as much ping than normal and I'm lagging very bad.....grrrrrrrr.

• Like 2

Just now, admin said:

Important information 

Doubloons for shipyard lvl 2 and lvl 3 will be delivered to redeemables or directly to money chest by the end of the day today. Spread the news.

only the shipyard gets redeemed?

1 minute ago, admin said:

Important information 

The way everyone got screwed it would have been easier to accept a full wipe minus xp

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

Edit: Not to mention the supposed refund of buildings. 

7 mil in old currency is 280000 reals (new currency), not 440000. The rest 160000 must be your combat marks.

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

2000 won't go far, seems shipyard 2 and 3 takes Real and Dabloons to upgrade, which I didn't get any to comp for the level 3 I lost.   Academy takes 2K Doobloons for what ever it does @admin before we pay for something can you post what the hell it does?   Why don't we have Dabloons for the level 3 shipyards and other things that take them?  

I'm also getting twice as much ping than normal and I'm lagging very bad.....grrrrrrrr.

then why did PvP marks get converted at 1 to 1 ratio? This is BS

Edited by Capn Rocko
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TheStealth said:

only the shipyard gets redeemed?

cost of all buildings 
shipyards and some new buildings require doubloons for lvl 2 and lvl3 
its just that for shipyard the additional cost needed some more time to get delivered. 

1 minute ago, Capn Rocko said:

then why did PvP marks get converted at 1 to 1 ratio? This is BS

There is no pvp marks. please check patchnotes. 
pvp marks and combat marks got abandoned

information about partial wipe was posted on the 4th may
information about abandonment of combat marks and pvp marks was posted on 19th of April

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

my 14 million was converted to 653k sounds like u got the better deal

same, 14 mil (old currency) is 560000 reals, the rest is from combat mark conversation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, admin said:

cost of all buildings 
shipyards and some new buildings require doubloons for lvl 2 and lvl3 
its just that for shipyard the additional cost needed some more time to get delivered. 

so we are getting doubloons for our lvl 2 and 3 resource buildings as well?

4 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

will the pvp rewards got fixed? or is it pve action now?

PVP rewards

Patrol Zone rewards too

496937556e366e226f3ff2f2ba887deb.png

LMAO 

hmmm...

... area and region control, wars with neighbors... rvr and ow rvr might suffer a decent turnover with this change instead of the same old same old who we gooing to farm today tp here and tp there and tp everywhere...

ok, need to let everything sink in and look at the glass half full.

So far nothing missing.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, admin said:

There is no pvp marks. please check patchnotes. 
pvp marks and combat marks got abandoned

information about partial wipe was posted on the 4th may
information about abandonment of combat marks and pvp marks was posted on 19th of April

Just to avoid I post comments without clues, can you please point out which is the expected time for ALL compensation to be granted to ALL players (I mean the compensation beyond the 2000 doubloons).

Edited by victor