Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 27 - Combat missions, events and challenges feedback.

6 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

I can understand that an ocean, santísima or victory cost 1 Victory Mark the permit, but 3? Do not consider it excessive? Is not going to go from a current massification with no sense of first rate to see virtually none? Greetings.

Its is more expensive but not DRASTICALLY expensive. Because people have not yet fully realized that doubloons are not pvp marks. Once the memory of pvp marks will be gone they wont feel so expensive. Doubloons drop a lot and we see it in data. Permits can be received for doubloons. So lets wait and see.

PS.. first rates can be captured for free from all NPCs on the Peace server, which is calm, tranquil and only provides relaxation for the age of sail fans.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, admin said:

PS.. first rates can be captured for free from all NPCs on the Peace server, which is calm, tranquil and only provides relaxation for the age of sail fans

And has no content and is completely boring after a couple weeks of play. 

THE PVE SERVER IS NOT AN ALTERNATIVE FOR PLAYERS THAT WANT AN IMERSIVE GAME EXPERIENCE. That is 90% of the players.

IF YOU KEEP TRYING TO SHOVE PEOPLE TO THE PVE SERVER YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

IF YOU KEEP TRYING TO SHOVE PEOPLE TO THE PVE SERVER YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

No need to shout, we're right here.

Do you think he's trying to push people to peace server, or is he implying something else...?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jodgi said:

No need to shout, we're right here.

Do you think he's trying to push people to peace server, or is he implying something else...?

I have seen him tell people in multiple threads now that if they are not happy with the PvP server that they can go to the PvE server. 

2 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

I have seen him tell people in multiple threads now that if they are not happy with the PvP server that they can go to the PvE server. 

I expect the PVE server will have an upswing of population with all this new content.

2 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

Yes, I know. Think about it; Is it to be taken literally or is there an implied message?

I seem to have a bug where the mission accepted is not the same as the mission which appears in the Mission Journal. I have seen this on a few Search and Destroy missions... As shown I accepted a 12 x Wasa S&D and received a 12x Niagara S&D...

Missions.jpg

4 minutes ago, Feinics said:

I seem to have a bug where the mission accepted is not the same as the mission which appears in the Mission Journal. I have seen this on a few Search and Destroy missions... As shown I accepted a 12 x Wasa S&D and received a 12x Niagara S&D...

Missions.jpg

please report this from game

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, admin said:

bot distribution

total number of bots is 1536
on average 4 per port

Thanks! I was qurious about rate and areas.

bug . took hunt mission 11x5th rate and got 12x7th rate . tried it in 2 different cities , same thing happened. f11'd it.

BUT i'm really starting to like it so far. good work

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BoomBox said:

bug . took hunt mission 11x5th rate and got 12x7th rate . tried it in 2 different cities , same thing happened. f11'd it.

thanks man - looking for the problem - found the issue but looking for a fix

this happens only in regions that has shallow ports in it. (at least one)

10 minutes ago, BoomBox said:

Same happened to me.

2 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Missions are bugged, I take some missions but doesnt appear on journal.

Please provide screens with such reports and /or f11 number (which contains screen of the mission journal)

21 minutes ago, admin said:

Please provide screens with such reports and /or f11 number (which contains screen of the mission journal)

It happens with Hunt missions. Kill and search and destroy seems to work fine.

Actually search and destroy also bugged.

Edited by Intrepido

37 minutes ago, admin said:

All missions taken today converts into 7th rate type.

Example: I took to hunt 4th rates and my journal says 7th rate. I took to destroy wasa and my journal says niagara.

Also,  Please distribute doubloons post battle like the Combat and PVP marks used to.

It's too difficult in large battles to get to every sinking ship to loot their holds in time!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, admin said:

Doubloons drop a lot and we see it in data.

Your data mean nothing to me. 5-6 hours playing = 199 doubloons.

5 hours ago, admin said:

PS.. first rates can be captured for free from all NPCs on the Peace server, which is calm, tranquil and only provides relaxation for the age of sail fans.

Thanks, but I'd rather uninstall.

I don't want peace, I want PvP, but I can't even afford to teleport, let alone craft new ships.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, admin said:

bot distribution

yZBdO0k.png?1

total number of bots is 1536
on average 4 per port

What is the meaning behind it? I have my home port in Baracoa, but I like to sail frigates. I searched for enemies some hours now, until I discovered this post here. Now I know that I will not find any there. Should i be forced to station my frigates elsewhere and what would be then the benefit for the game? Even if I want to sail with a lineship should i change each time in a different area?

Please redistribute the bots more balanced, as it was the case before.
There are also people who do not always want to sail the same type of ship.

Also, I do not understand the sense that in certain ports only certain types of missions exist.

Edited by Holm Hansen
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Hold weight numbers are red when ship is not overloaded.

Buster (Hold it)

OVERLOAD.JPG

Same thing just happened to me.

On 10/31/2018 at 2:11 PM, Intrepido said:

Hunt and destroy 20 bucentaures... I will finish that mission after the release of Star Citizen.

hahahaahhahahahahaah  

• Like 1