Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sovereign

Wapen in PvP feedback

43 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

@admin Please make the Wapen viable in PvP so I can use the "Hamburg flag" on it, good Sir! That would be awesome.

There a couple of guys I know use it very effectively in PvP so I don’t see the issue with it.   

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

There a couple of guys I know use it very effectively in PvP so I don’t see the issue with it.

Who are these couple of guys you know and do you have any videos of their battles with it? Never seen any of the top PvPers use it...

10 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Who are these couple of guys you know and do you have any videos of their battles with it? Never seen any of the top PvPers use it...

I've seen, Wapen is not bad for PvP. It's 4th rates in general hiding in the shadow of 3rd rates, so we don't see many PvP'rs using 4th rates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

I've seen, Wapen is not bad for PvP.

Can you recommend a build for it? Turn rate and DPS potential or not, the low speed combined with low armor hp seems rather underwhelming... 

2 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Cheeky (forgot his full in game name), Privateer, KoC and a few of his guys.  Hell even as annoying as some of Raxius guys have used them.  I have a few of my guys using them now too, I personnely can't stand the way it looks and it's load out so not me.  Mainly been the US prime time guys as I don't fight much when I'm on in EU times as that is when I'm sneaking around doing PvE stuff (being  trade whore). 

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

I've seen, Wapen is not bad for PvP. It's 4th rates in general hiding in the shadow of 3rd rates, so we don't see many PvP'rs using 4th rates.

It's good for up close brawling cause of it's turn rate and the deck guns.  Cheeky demasted a few of our guys before our numbers where able to over take him the other day, it was a good battle.   Seems the Pirates are the main ones that love to use it.

Odd wood build and he only had a british on it or the game is glitching and not showing the other mods

15EECDA0060B24AEEA3320A17FC4F51A6923EF97