Game-Labs Forum

Never give up French!

Pit Pinsel

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:50 AM, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Nations should be an alliance of clans. Clans should hold the real power. 

No. You forget that there are many players who go for free, and have the same right to play. Also imagine a partnership HAVOC, SNOW, TALER, WO, 7UP, VLTRA etc? a massacre, a hecatomb. What worked magnificently was the alliance of nations, and it would be a great way to combat the nightflip, but since things are done upside down here … 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, Hellmuth von Mücke said:

Certainly, even in a nation, the strongest clans should be able to determine politics, but I see no contradiction in this statement to an alliance system that binds the members of one nation to made agreements with other nations.

No. That does not work, although militarily it is the most appropriate, to people the "dictatorship" of a clan over the rest of the nation does not usually like it and ends badly. And pacts between clans of different nations are happening, but not all the clans subscribe to it, either because they were not consulted, or because that pact interests those who signed it but not them. And that creates problems between clans of the same side. I still think that the alliance of nations was the best.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fofopicote said:

Les EDR ne sont pas mort donc il faut arreter de dire des choses fausses. 

I never wrote anywhere, in this forum or others, that EDR is dead. This clan is still living, by efforts of some few players who make the effort to keep it alive, and pay the bill for the ports... I was one of those and at a  moment, the only one of those...

Some players, including you, took over the task to keep the perfusion ON. Great! And thank you. But the EDR clan, which was the biggest of the French faction, which had enough players to fill a 25 captain PB fleet, is now just a shadow of what it was... This, I wrote, because it is the truth. Some players left the game, some left for other clans, some left the French faction, most of them for pirates (FP clan). And by now, the EDR is very weak. But by your tremendous energy, we are all sure that EDR will be soon strong again! :) :) :)

On 11/21/2018 at 5:35 PM, Aquillas said:

I never wrote anywhere, in this forum or others, that EDR is dead. This clan is still living, by efforts of some few players who make the effort to keep it alive, and pay the bill for the ports... I was one of those and at a  moment, the only one of those...

Some players, including you, took over the task to keep the perfusion ON. Great! And thank you. But the EDR clan, which was the biggest of the French faction, which had enough players to fill a 25 captain PB fleet, is now just a shadow of what it was... This, I wrote, because it is the truth. Some players left the game, some left for other clans, some left the French faction, most of them for pirates (FP clan). And by now, the EDR is very weak. But by your tremendous energy, we are all sure that EDR will be soon strong again! :):):)

Il est bon le « beef » chez les anglois Eleazar? 🤣

Edited by Citoyen J

23 hours ago, DesMoines said:

wouaaaaaa t'es trop bon toi.... 35 posts....et pas grand chose de bien intelligent qui en sort.

Les EDR sont morts...ca te plait pas???Et pourtant....

Je confirme aucun de tes propos débile..... t'es pas grand chose ....Et heureusement pour nous...tu deviendras toujours....pas grand chose.

D'ailleurs plutôt que de ramener ta science....prends les choses en main....animes la nation France qui t'aime tant.... non??ha oui...c'est vrai...t'es pas grand chose...désolé

Ah je te sens vexé il y a que la vérité qui touche aie lol ..... Et oui le DESMOINES  voila un grand chef et maintenant ou en est le France, vous qui vous soit disant grand chef avec des PB cartons et perte de port a répétition, mdrr oui c’était beaucoup mieux à l'époque des EDR au moins il y avait de très bon joueurs à qui vous avez pourri la vie et donc la perte d'une grande guilde comme EDR. Mais quand tu dis EDR est morte et ben non désolé il y a encore des joueurs chez nous et ACTIF !!!! , donc comme d'ab vous parlez pour rien dire !!! et tes petits propos sur moi ne me touche pas et franchement voila pourquoi je ne viens pas sur le TS nation quand on vois ta mentalité sa donne très peu envie de jouer avec toi.

5 hours ago, fofopicote said:

Ah je te sens vexé il y a que la vérité qui touche aie lol ..... Et oui le DESMOINES  voila un grand chef et maintenant ou en est le France, vous qui vous soit disant grand chef avec des PB cartons et perte de port a répétition, mdrr oui c’était beaucoup mieux à l'époque des EDR au moins il y avait de très bon joueurs à qui vous avez pourri la vie et donc la perte d'une grande guilde comme EDR. Mais quand tu dis EDR est morte et ben non désolé il y a encore des joueurs chez nous et ACTIF !!!! , donc comme d'ab vous parlez pour rien dire !!! et tes petits propos sur moi ne me touche pas et franchement voila pourquoi je ne viens pas sur le TS nation quand on vois ta mentalité sa donne très peu envie de jouer avec toi.

Aïe....ça pique les yeux.

- "Ah je te sens vexé il y a que la vérité qui touche aie lol" > réplique de niveau primaire;

- "Et oui le DESMOINES  voila un grand chef et maintenant ou en est le France, vous qui vous soit disant grand chef avec des PB cartons et perte de port a répétition" >  j'ai eu du mal à traduire... mais il est certain que DESMOINES, selon moi et quoique tu en dises, est le seul leader FR ayant une bonne vision en PB et qui est volontaire, PB en cartons et perte de ports à répétition.... encore heureux que tu sois revenus pour tout arranger ;)

-"mdrr oui c’était beaucoup mieux à l'époque des EDR au moins il y avait de très bon joueurs à qui vous avez pourri la vie et donc la perte d'une grande guilde comme EDR" > c'est ton avis, pas le mien ;);

- "donc comme d'ab vous parlez pour rien dire !!! et tes petits propos sur moi ne me touche pas et franchement voila pourquoi je ne viens pas sur le TS nation quand on vois ta mentalité sa donne très peu envie de jouer avec toi." >  alléluia enfin une seine résolution...fait comme tout le monde joue avec ceux avec lesquels t'as envie de jouer.

• Like 1