Game-Labs Forum

Never give up French!

Pit Pinsel

😪Je sais que la plupart des joueurs français de PVP ont quitté le pays, ai-je récemment dit à Palatinose, qui devient vraiment bon, mais au lieu de continuer à aider leur pays, certains bons joueurs ont changé le pays. J'ai estimé la France comme ennemie, mais je ne frappe pas un ennemi étendu au sol. Je pense que j'ai aussi développé un peu d'amour pour toi😁. Je sais que beaucoup de vos joueurs ont un grand talent, alors n'abandonnez jamais et continuez à vous battre bravement et avec loyauté pour votre nation!😝

ps: et j'espère que mon français n'était pas si mauvais.

• Like 5

Those defected French are now with the Russians and were this evening in dutch water

also, the Russians/defected french,   flipped a port cocuibacoa 

so it was not the russians..

but it is the french defectors who stab us in the back

its always the same story

For the real french be proud to sail your own flag, and defend it ...your kids will be proud.

les Français défaits sont maintenant avec les Russes et ont été ce soir dans des eaux néerlandaises

aussi, les russes / français défectés, ont renversé un port cocuibacoa

donc ce ne sont pas les Russes ..

mais ce sont les transfuges français qui nous poignardent à l'arrière

c'est toujours la même histoire

Pour les vrais français, soyez fiers de battre votre drapeau et de le défendre ... vos enfants en seront fiers.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

The "real French" have gotten to into the role play and have immediately surrendered to the sweeds giving them all the ports they want. In exchange they get the honor of becoming the sweeds vassal. Maybe its just me but I think they like it at this point.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Aster said:

The "real French" have gotten to into the role play and have immediately surrendered to the sweeds giving them all the ports they want. In exchange they get the honor of becoming the sweeds vassal. Maybe its just me but I think they like it at this point.

the « real French » are not the vassals of anyone

with the means that remain to us we make the choice to try to defend some ports or not

Edited by REPUBLIQUE
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Aster said:

Do you really think that a real french is a real vassal?

It's a pity to see some clans, who ever left the French faction to go to Denmark or Spain, came back to France with the only target to kill the biggest French clan of the moment (EDR).

This made, they leave the nation again, mission accomplished. 

Being former EDR, I left the nation some months ago. I felt pushed out, I was bored of getting kept out of nation RvR and diplomacy. But even in these conditions and at the contrary of the NN clan, my first reflex was not to attack my former mates...

This said, past is over and my salt spread out, I agree that this is just a game. People go where they find fun.

And anyway, good luck to the Normandie-Niemen. :)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

It's a pity to see some clans, who ever left the French faction to go to Denmark or Spain, came back to France with the only target to kill the biggest French clan of the moment (EDR).

This made, they leave the nation again, mission accomplished. 

Being former EDR, I left the nation some months ago. I felt pushed out, I was bored of getting kept out of nation RvR and diplomacy. But even in these conditions and at the contrary of the NN clan, my first reflex was not to attack my former mates...

This said, past is over and my salt spread out, I agree that this is just a game. People go where they find fun.

And anyway, good luck to the Normandie-Niemen. :)

Considering what happened to the French community I guess it would have been much better to keep the EDR forces in, but the French, like the Spanish, have cultural preferences to always disagree with any preponderant groups. 

I'm fully included in that cultural tendency...:huh:

While NA is a typical inter-cultural game. So some players mentalities must change and should become more flexible. 

However, I keep thinking that NA French & Spanish players should remain permanent allies only due to their affinities (historical or cultural) !! :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Celtiberofrog It's not just Spain or France. Any "nation-based" nation like real life based (French players in France, Spanish in Spain, British in GB, Polish in Poland) are divided and keep arguing between each other. It's not just cultural reasons, it's just the same in most other nations. It's due to different opinions, different political views, different ideas and all the differences together. Clans become one based on the same goals, same desires and players that think alike. If a clan is just based on the language you speak, you don't really share these things that bring players together. Just like in real life countries are divided by politics and ruling parties. People from the same nation argue over politics all the time. Nationalism & language is the only thing that keeps them together, but it never lasts long and in the modern times bonds are not strong based on nationalism. We're in XXI century. 

Well, nationalism (through populism) is coming back in XXI century !  I agree with your opinion, but cultural tendancies are a fact in NA.

I could easily caricatured the behaviors in NA groups of players:

GB (anglo-saxone culture) would always be arrogant due historical seas supremacy.

Sweeds & Prussians (German/Scandinavian culture) would always look for efficiency through order & organization.

French & Spanish (Latin culture) would always go for historical "glorious" history, with strong ego's instead of common goals.

Pirates (rules refusal culture) would always include a massive playerbase looking for chaos.

Russians (Slavic culture) would always go for fun but with a passion to become the most powerful.     

Dutch (merchant culture) would always  go for stability & growth. (does not work in NA so far !!)

North Americans (young culture) will always go for winning or nothing.

puzzled about Polish & Danes tendancies...

Inter-cultural game for sure, but with cultural difference influences somehow !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Celtiberofrog It's not just Spain or France. Any "nation-based" nation like real life based (French players in France, Spanish in Spain, British in GB, Polish in Poland) are divided and keep arguing between each other. It's not just cultural reasons, it's just the same in most other nations. It's due to different opinions, different political views, different ideas and all the differences together. Clans become one based on the same goals, same desires and players that think alike. If a clan is just based on the language you speak, you don't really share these things that bring players together. Just like in real life countries are divided by politics and ruling parties. People from the same nation argue over politics all the time. Nationalism & language is the only thing that keeps them together, but it never lasts long and in the modern times bonds are not strong based on nationalism. We're in XXI century. 

Nope , I'm Romanian and living in Italy and playing for Spain . Just because I like Spain and shes history.

Toxic nationalism, despite what you make of it in real life made this game fun/amusing as hell. With clans (with current playerbase) its devolved into a circlejerk between the most populous nations and particularly the shot callers of those nations. That being said, more players in time will probably right the ship.

Je me permets d'intervenir car je suis concerné par ce changement de nation.

Je remarque que certains joueurs jugent une situation sans connaître tous les éléments comme d'habitude.

Allez-y cela ne change pas!

Nous avons passé des mois à essayer de réorganiser le RVR, j'ai passé des journées à organiser des batailles, à rassembler les joueurs de la nation pour être compétitif, fournir les bateaux les réparations, pendent que d'autres vont se passer de leurs occupations ( PVP, Commerce ....).

Donc nous avons décidé de laisser de place et de trouver d'autres dirigeants, nous avons maintenant notre décision longtemps et encore beaucoup de temps passé tout cela pour être lapidé en place publique, insulté, et certains coffres de clans pillés alors que les ressources ont été laissées aux joueurs restants en France.

Comme dit plus haut c'est un jeu et si cela devient une servitude, alors sur deux solutions:

Arrêter le jeu dommage j'adore ce jeu et les hommes que je côtoie.

ou

Changer de nation pour continuer à jouer

Mon choix a été vite fait, n'en déplaise à certains.

Bon jeu à tous !!!

Aquilla : Je suis ancien ACN et de mémoire quand nous sommes revenus en FRANCE les EDR étaient déjà bien mal en point, voire mort, nous ne sommes rien dans leur déclin, ils n'ont pas besoin de personne ....

Nous avons essayé tous les ensembles de reconstruction de la nation.

Alors, tu veux régler tes comptes avec certains joueurs, s'il te plaît, attaque toi aux bonnes personnes.

Nota: Mon anglais est très mauvais, je laisse donc faire la traduction

Edited by LADY CASSARD
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

the French, like the Spanish, have cultural preferences to always disagree with any preponderant groups. 

I'm fully included in that cultural tendency...:huh:

Im having trouble understanding this. Does it mean you dont care much what others do, so you like to do your own thing and are proud of being "rebellious"?

ah yes, that fine line where players try to match their in-game preferences and fit them inside real world stereotypes.  One of the many reasons we should be clan based rather than nation.  If only more folks treated this game as simply......a game, imagine how much more fun it would be.

26 minutes ago, Christendom said:

If only more folks treated this game as simply......a game, imagine how much more fun it would be.

Lul says the guy with alts in every nation and probably 5k + hours deep and more initiated tribunals than anyone else. If only we could all be as pragmatic and enlightened as chris.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Lul says the guy with alts in every nation and probably 5k + hours deep and more initiated tribunals than anyone else. If only we could all be as pragmatic and enlightened as chris.

good guess.  I enjoy playing the game.  Sorry? 

After the cap francais battle way back when I've made it my mission to make sure all our noses are clean.  Even yours.  

407d4c4cbafb40c810dce0e02690d5fe.png
https://gyazo.com/407d4c4cbafb40c810dce0e02690d5fe

Maybe if you put in as much effort in game as you do here on the forums 7up would still be around and wouldn't of collapsed.  Again.

Say hi to russia for me!

The forums are entertainment for me. This specific instance is me calling you out for acting like your shit doesnt stink as you try to preach to everyone else. Nothing new there. You're one of the biggest try-hards out there, the key difference being you tend to fail epicly no matter where you end up yet you still act like you're the shit. You wont find a single post on this forum by me, of me trying to wave my own banner, and ill be the first to admit theres not much for me to brag about. Its just too easy and entertaining to bash the swollen egos. Dont ever change bud i need you, 12hr shifts get boring when theres sub par football on :)

Edited by Potemkin

1 hour ago, LADY CASSARD said:

Nous avons passé des mois à essayer de .../... pendant que d'autres vaquaient à leurs occupations (PVP, Trade....).

Donc nous avons décidé de partir pour laisser la place et trouver d'autres leaders, .../..., tout cela pour être lapidé en place publique, insulté, et certains coffres de clans pillés alors que des ressources avaient été laissé pour les joueurs restants en France.

.../...

Alors, si tu veux régler tes comptes  avec certains joueurs, s'il te plait,  attaque toi aux bonnes personnes.

C'est bizarre comme votre expérience ressemble à la mienne...

Ma dernière expérience de lapidation date de la PB de Rosaly. J'ai tenté un retour sur le TS français. :(:(:(

À+

42 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

The forums are entertainment for me. This specific instance is me calling you out for acting like your shit doesnt stink as you try to preach to everyone else. Nothing new there. You're one of the biggest try-hards out there, the key difference being you tend to fail epicly no matter where you end up yet you still act like you're the shit. You wont find a single post on this forum by me, of me trying to wave my own banner, and ill be the first to admit theres not much for me to brag about. Its just too easy and entertaining to bash the swollen egos. Dont ever change bud i need you, 12hr shifts get boring when theres sub par football on :)

Only one trying hard here bud is this post.  Channel this effort into Naval Action.  Might win once or twice.

Less QQ and more Pew Pew baby.   🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Im having trouble understanding this. Does it mean you dont care much what others do, so you like to do your own thing and are proud of being "rebellious"?

it's just a cliché, like all clichés it has to do more with desire than with reality, that's how much i understand :)