Game-Labs Forum

Dear Spain

Batman

33 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

If you had not done so many nightflips, you would have found more resistance.

Oh we found resistance at Key West, it just wasn't very difficult.  You stopped fighting GB after they won once or twice during the daytime and before they started night flipping....so I'm a bit skeptical at the fortitude of Spain's resolve.  You sure do give up easy.

There are 2 certainties in Naval Action while waiting for patches.

1 - We wait
2 - Spain quits

As for the night flips, you only have Jags to thank for them.  He perhaps should not have interfered with Pirate and French RVR in the evenings if Spain was unable to adequately defend all of it's timerless ports at that time.  Just a thought.  

#thanksJags

Edited by Christendom

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Oh we found resistance at Key West, it just wasn't very difficult.  You stopped fighting GB after they won once or twice during the daytime and before they started night flipping....so I'm a bit skeptical of the fortitude at Spain's resolve.  You sure do give up easy.

There are 2 certainties in Naval Action while waiting for patches.

1 - We wait
2 - Spain quits

As for the night flips, you only have Jags to thank for them.  He perhaps should not have interfered with Pirate and French RVR in the evenings if Spain was unable to adequately defend all of it's timerless ports at that time.  Just a thought.  

#thanksJags

To think you got your head so far up your own ass and still had room for the rest of vco up there is truly remarkable. Bravo my dude, bravo

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Palatinose said:

Gawd I really love us primates of the eastern caribbean. We can barely read and write, but at least russians, french and swedes fire loaded guns at each other instead of highfalutin words. Best regards. 

Try playing at night, you will find it common to not have any fights for hours of sailing with ~150 people online where most of them alts, fishers, late night EU traders, carebears and so on....

10 hours ago, Christendom said:

Your level of spicy is Tabasco.  It's weak.  Tapatio is bare minimum level of spicy I'll accept on my tacos.  

I´m worried about you. Never hear about "tapatio" spicy sauce.

Ohh... whait!!! (From Wikipedia) Tapatío is a hot sauce, produced in Vernon, California <-- USA trying to imitate Mexican???

I´m trying to imagine if a day you are so brave to cross south border and try "real spicy chile" :D:D it could be like the fireship fitting

The founder and creator of Tapatio was born in Mexico City actually a pretty cool story of a guy who started out in his home making hot sauce to creating a company living the "American Dream".  Though I prefer Valentina for my food that and Sriracha.  Now the hottest sauce I have ever tried and will not try again is Carolina Reaper's I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.

4 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

Try playing at night, you will find it common to not have any fights for hours of sailing with ~150 people online where most of them alts, fishers, late night EU traders, carebears and so on....

But when you hit someone I guarantee at least 40 will jump out of port :D 

I wonder if Port Action is a GMT-5 / GMT-8 playstyle 🤔 ... can't wait for the reviewed battle entry timers.... *sigh*

4 hours ago, deltonos said:

I´m worried about you. Never hear about "tapatio" spicy sauce.

Ohh... whait!!! (From Wikipedia) Tapatío is a hot sauce, produced in Vernon, California <-- USA trying to imitate Mexican???

I´m trying to imagine if a day you are so brave to cross south border and try "real spicy chile" :D:D it could be like the fireship fitting

I’ve been to Mexico several times.  Always go for the salsa verde when in a taqueria.  Usually the tomatillo sauce is the spicier one.  

Tapatio is a good everyday sauce for us gringos

On 10/23/2018 at 7:18 AM, Christendom said:

I’ve been to Mexico several times.  Always go for the salsa verde when in a taqueria.  Usually the tomatillo sauce is the spicier one.  

Tapatio is a good everyday sauce for us gringos

Sorry dude... Matamaros, Mexicali or Tijuana are "light mexico". Be a macho-man, go down to Yucatan and try "Habanero sauce from Yucatan"  🙂

It´s like to get a boyfriend in jail: first day it hurts ... after a week you´ll love it :D

Edited by deltonos

• 10 months later...
On 10/21/2018 at 12:24 PM, BARBA NEGRA said:

Bueno , Bueno..........parece que hay racismo, y enfados por la facción  española.creo que no sabéis lo que os viene encima .y una cosa queda muy feo el racismo , creéis los verdaderos ingleses que estáis por encima de cualquier país latinoamericano cuando son mas cultos que algunos de ustedes . y si, España amamos a los latinoamericanos son nuestras raíces del pasado.o sea dejen el racismo que esto es un juego.y yendo de nuevo al juego , aun no ha empezado lo que os viene a los británicos no lloréis. un saludo

CHI