Game-Labs Forum

Dear Spain

Batman

Bueno , Bueno..........parece que hay racismo, y enfados por la facción  española.creo que no sabéis lo que os viene encima .y una cosa queda muy feo el racismo , creéis los verdaderos ingleses que estáis por encima de cualquier país latinoamericano cuando son mas cultos que algunos de ustedes . y si, España amamos a los latinoamericanos son nuestras raíces del pasado.o sea dejen el racismo que esto es un juego.y yendo de nuevo al juego , aun no ha empezado lo que os viene a los británicos no lloréis. un saludo

Bueno , Bueno..........parece que hay racismo, y enfados por la facción  española.creo que no sabéis lo que os viene encima .y una cosa queda muy feo el racismo , creéis los verdaderos ingleses que estáis por encima de cualquier país latinoamericano cuando son mas cultos que algunos de ustedes . y si, España amamos a los latinoamericanos son nuestras raíces del pasado.o sea dejen el racismo que esto es un juego.y yendo de nuevo al juego , aun no ha empezado lo que os viene a los británicos no lloréis. un saludo

6 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Who really cares honestly? It's a game, let people have their fun. I hate people pulling the race card over what use to be just regular banter, which by the way, can be used against any nation and you don't see everybody complaining when they get called taco or baguette or burger because it's not that serious.

Scroll over to the Spanish forum or keep an eye on Spain nation chat and you’ll see worse said daily about US players or Brits.  Spain loves to have a victim complex.  

FYI tacos al pastor are my favorite.

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Scroll over to the Spanish forum or keep an eye on Spain nation chat and you’ll see worse said daily about US players or Brits.  Spain loves to have a victim complex.  

Fake news, and victimism........ this is not true...... In your line Mr.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DEPREDADOR said:

no viene muy a cuento esto ahora xD

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

fortunately I speak american only, so their inane gibberish doesn't touch me hehe

20 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

never uhderstand why it seems to annoy you

I am generally annoyed by uneducated people. But this lack has a solution: to travel for meet another ppl, culture and realities.

Edited by deltonos

I'm fairly certain this thread needs to be closed or something because all the Spanish can do is attack peoples supposed lack of intellect and or education.  You won't get your point across you just end up coming off as a pretentious  dick who can't take a joke.  I fully understand your point of view being half Japanese and Anglo American, every time I see a weeb I cry inside.  That being said I don't just attack them and say "Oh you uneducated person blah blah blah."  It's best to approach such people a little more kind and even handed, even if one doesn't change their mind you shouldn't attack them.  

4 hours ago, Tristan Wolfe said:

I'm fairly certain this thread needs to be closed or something because all the Spanish can do is attack peoples supposed lack of intellect and or education.  You won't get your point across you just end up coming off as a pretentious  dick who can't take a joke.  I fully understand your point of view being half Japanese and Anglo American, every time I see a weeb I cry inside.  That being said I don't just attack them and say "Oh you uneducated person blah blah blah."  It's best to approach such people a little more kind and even handed, even if one doesn't change their mind you shouldn't attack them.  

6th post in the forum and asking... you have to eat more Parisian fornitures to grow, little " Midshipman "

Ah, yes the classic "You can't comment because I'm bigger than you" response.  I guess I should now proceed to cower in fear of the big guy in the game that can barely get 500 people online on a good day.  Great way of keeping that population and growing the game community.  All I was trying to do was inform you of a better way of approaching this and instead you attacked me. 

PS: Now it's 7 posts

Edited by Tristan Wolfe
  • Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, Batman said:

Please,

do not nightflip Great Britain.

We want to sleep.

Thanks

Thx for this constructive thread Batman !

We can easily observe the typical load of crap that such a sarcastic thread can generate.

Some can post good jokes other can only stir crap just for fun. 

cheers

16 hours ago, Tristan Wolfe said:

I get it. According to you should not attack whoever attacks others without having done anything, generating this controversy. And you understand, what for you is a joke does not have to be for the rest of the world. Reproach the attitude he attacks, not the one who defends himself.

10 hours ago, Tristan Wolfe said:

Ah, yes the classic "You can't comment because I'm bigger than you" response.  I guess I should now proceed to cower in fear of the big guy in the game that can barely get 500 people online on a good day.  Great way of keeping that population and growing the game community.  All I was trying to do was inform you of a better way of approaching this and instead you attacked me. 

You defend the one who started attacking all by saying it was a joke and now you feel attacked and you scream in the sky. Double yardstick is called that.

3 hours ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

I get it. According to you should not attack whoever attacks others without having done anything, generating this controversy. And you understand, what for you is a joke does not have to be for the rest of the world. Reproach the attitude he attacks, not the one who defends himself.

You defend the one who started attacking all by saying it was a joke and now you feel attacked and you scream in the sky. Double yardstick is called that.

I wouldn't call my response screaming in the sky.  I guess my dry Anglo whit is hard to understand.  I never said you couldn't defend yourself I was saying that calling out ones education when you don't even know them was in poor standing and well uncouth.  I was trying to say you can defend yourself, but do so in a more engaging way as to draw engagement and maybe even make the person who is in the wrong understand you.  No one will pay attention to you if you just attack them.  Calling someone uneducated from a psychological standpoint will just cause them to mentally disengage and all you accomplish is talking to yourself.