Game-Labs Forum

Limit 18 ships; including with activated Admiralty Connections DLC

konate

This one's weird, if I understand things correctly. 

Typically, we are allowed up to 20 ships in dock, correct? 

I have  expanded my docks to max and even have the Admiralty Connections DLC which expands dock space by an additional 10 spaces, as I understand.  So, I should have 30 spaces but can't have more than 18 ships at a time or the game tells me I can't buy any more ships. Or, if I create them, I cannot teleport until I drop ships until I have 18 again (which is less than the naked game itself).  I've tried exceeding 18 ships 3 times over 2 weeks, and it is always the same.  The DLC is showing it is "Activated" and I have no fleets, either.  

dock space will always be a pain 

if you have 10 dock spaces or 45 

the funny part is freeports are not freeports and docks count 

companies and captains are limited 

but are you sure you have  bought all the available  dock slots .

5 hours ago, konate said:

This one's weird, if I understand things correctly. 

Typically, we are allowed up to 20 ships in dock, correct? 

I have  expanded my docks to max and even have the Admiralty Connections DLC which expands dock space by an additional 10 spaces, as I understand.  So, I should have 30 spaces but can't have more than 18 ships at a time or the game tells me I can't buy any more ships. Or, if I create them, I cannot teleport until I drop ships until I have 18 again (which is less than the naked game itself).  I've tried exceeding 18 ships 3 times over 2 weeks, and it is always the same.  The DLC is showing it is "Activated" and I have no fleets, either.  

Have you applied the Admiralty connection DLC? - has to be activated from the redeemables.. Do you have ships in fleet? As far as I can tell you haven't bought the 9kk upgrade to the dock, and haven't applied the admiralty connections dlc.. 

10 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain, you currently have 8 slots from expanding and 10 slots from the DLC thus in summary it is 18 slots. You have to further upgrade the dock slots in a port.

Yes, I had expanded my slots in the past, but where is the "upgrade"?  It's not in buildings, that I can see.

I do not have a fleet, Admiralty DLC is "applied".

Edited by konate