Game-Labs Forum

The brave Dutchmen of Cartagena

Pit Pinsel

😝They came to prevent the Russian tyranny over Cartagena, they were unfortunately destroyed by an overwhelming British, but they were her husband in the fight and that's why I want to honor your fighting spirit here.😝

ps: a small gift from Pit Pinsel , 300 PvP stamps for the brave Dutch fighters at Cartagena. I will give her to Joseph Dutch to distribute it fairly.

• Like 4

😝They came to prevent the Russian tyranny over Cartagena, they were unfortunately destroyed by an overwhelming British, but they were her husband in the fight and that's why I want to honor your fighting spirit here.😝 

ps: a small gift from Pit Pinsel , 300 PvP stamps for the brave Dutch fighters at Cartagena. I will give her to Joseph Dutch to distribute it fairly.

• Like 4

😝yes, sorry Banished Privateer, in my case only speak the guns and not the forum, as with you but we can like to make a 1 against 1 what I would like to do against you so I'll see how good you really are.😝

Edited by Pit Pinsel

I think that's good and I always wanted to fight you, but so far I have not surrendered, but I think it's cool that you accept. But you really are a real Naval Action Fighter. I still remember where I smuggled your Santa Cecilia note to Fort Baai, where Redii besieged you at Gustavia, I just have to do that because the ship belongs to the open sea.😁
Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 1

🤣and I really want to be modest, but your hello kittying port battle fleet already has problems against a small troop Cabal.😅

96EECEED756E17102479CF59D9ABEACD1F479C87

Cabal screening at cartagena🤗>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and the guy in the video on the horse, like Babay, died in the first few minutes.

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, marti said:

swedish propaganda machinery tries it best. sucking up to the dutch now are we 😊

well at least they know who they must attack, and who not 🧐 (and when)

they ain't as bored as the brits are....

(MassimoSud A diplomatic Officer, even started this incident, The king of the Brits will keep him personally responsible for the damage he will make for his kingdom....soon )

Edited by Thonys

39 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well at least they know who they must attack, and who not 🧐 (and when)

they ain't as bored as the brits are....

(MassimoSud A diplomatic Officer, even started this incident, The king of the Brits will keep him personally responsible for the damage he will make for his kingdom....soon )

you are salty about this ....funny how you claimed we were not at war but attack British Captains and grief them only a few days ago

now the clog is on the other foot you cry ,,,

your welcome at kpr anytime .. ...  who is king of the Brits ???   I was asking the same thing yesterday and no one owned up

@Thonys

I'm sorry I did not want to hurt you so much!

I'm not a diplomat, I'm the only King in British Nation, I m the King of Carebears!

We carebears are a bit retarded and if we read the word "enemy" we attack.

Next time I will try to read better and if I see also written "Dutch" I will load my cannons with flowers.

Greetings.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

@Thonys

I'm sorry I did not want to hurt you so much!

I'm not a diplomat, I'm the only King in British Nation, I m the King of Carebears!

We carebears are a bit retarded and if we read the word "enemy" we attack.

Next time I will try to read better and if I see also written "Dutch" I will load my cannons with flowers.

Greetings.

good gesture 

i am a trader of goods

we can exchange with tulips bulbs

Greetings

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2