Game-Labs Forum

double flips?

King of Crowns

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Can you change name to King of Clowns to make it 100% accurate?

ill change my name to yo daddy to make in 100% accurate.   hey batman I got a joke for you..... whats red and best dead??...……………………………________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ lobsters.    #forumpvpbestpvp

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

ill change my name to yo daddy to make in 100% accurate.   hey batman I got a joke for you..... whats red and best dead??...……………………………________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ lobsters.    #forumpvpbestpvp

sir-patrick-stewart-dressed-as-a-lobster

• Like 4

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

My profile pic is now set as a warning for anyone who dares attempt a double flip on the most Nobel and honorable best night crew in the game. . may it forever haunt your nightmares.. Shout out to aster for making it for me. 

yeee Multiflipss

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy

4 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

My profile pic is now set as a warning for anyone who dares attempt a double flip on the most Nobel and honorable best night crew in the game. . may it forever haunt your nightmares.. Shout out to aster for making it for me. 

lol nothing shouts out we are weak more than that post

• Like 3

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

Double flips laugh my ass of that, being triple or quadrupple flipped is even more fun so don't cry and be happy with your fights you get then we talk later :D