Game-Labs Forum

double flips?

King of Crowns

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

I guess SOL is not part of the GB, duly noted. 

Rax does a pretty good job of alienating himself from every nation he joins....almost immediately.  You and I have been known to cause a little national dissent from time to time over the years, but we are merely novices in the art of master nation breaking compared to that guy.

Breaker of nations, Dodger of timers....Raxius The Defiant

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

Its okay guys, im going to jack this post for ideas as to what our minister of propaganda (aster) should make for my forum avatar and possibly banner. Right now leading thought is a bearded boat (as my beard is beautiful), but you guys get to run out the ideas.

11 minutes ago, Msk said:

Its okay guys, im going to jack this post for ideas as to what our minister of propaganda (aster) should make for my forum avatar and possibly banner. Right now leading thought is a bearded boat (as my beard is beautiful), but you guys get to run out the ideas.

Is there a decent forum avatar for a tittybaby?

8 hours ago, Davos Seaworth said:

Why should people not double flip you? I mean you clearly do not have the numbers and worse retaliation you can do is flip back one of those ports when you can be double flipped once more. 

or we can just wipe your nation out down to nothing but safe zones.. caugh caugh……….. USA. or hunt ur traders until they rage quit.... caugh caugh spain…..

Just now, King of Crowns said:

or we can just wipe your nation out down to nothing but safe zones.. caugh caugh……….. USA. or hunt ur traders until they rage quit.... caugh caugh spain…..

gl with that.. When did you last win a PB in EU primetime? One win doesn't mean that the swedish nation is defeated.

Just now, Lars Kjaer said:

gl with that.. When did you last win a PB in EU primetime? One win doesn't mean that the swedish nation is defeated.

Puerto de espana battle. about a month ago.  never said we beat sweeden in a war. they are good and resistant. not like the limp noodles of spain and USA.