Game-Labs Forum

My port, my monopoly.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:32 PM, Storm Crow said:

Since then I've suggested other trade ports for him to trade at. Ones owned by XXXXX which I know are not being currently used.

15 hours ago, reaperpt said:

this topic is a waste of time he already made it clear that he does not want other pirate players to trade in the ports captured by the clan xxxx and only he is that can profit in the port so it's not worth it to talk about it, we just have to ignore it or else Let's all start trading in salinas

Um...

I have no problem with pirates trading at the ports captured by XXXXX. The only issue I have is that I put a lot of time and effort into capturing and holding a specific trade port which I am currently making very little profit from because @no one decided he needs to trade at that port in particular as opposed to the others, some currently held by XXXXX, which I suggested he trade at instead. 

It is this reason only that I think clans which put in the effort to capture ports should be able to profit from those ports. 

10 hours ago, Storm Crow said:

Um...

I have no problem with pirates trading at the ports captured by XXXXX. The only issue I have is that I put a lot of time and effort into capturing and holding a specific trade port which I am currently making very little profit from because @no one decided he needs to trade at that port in particular as opposed to the others, some currently held by XXXXX, which I suggested he trade at instead. 

It is this reason only that I think clans which put in the effort to capture ports should be able to profit from those ports. 

Sure let's make a deal . You trade in another port and leave me there alone. How about that?😂