Game-Labs Forum

Server crash

Anolytic

Newbie to the game. I just paid for and downloaded the game. So far I'm accumulating minutes staring at a servers down for maintenance.  Not impressed so far.  Why don't you give users a bit more info on what is going on and when it will be fixed ????

48 minutes ago, Hardtack said:

Newbie to the game. I just paid for and downloaded the game. So far I'm accumulating minutes staring at a servers down for maintenance.  Not impressed so far.  Why don't you give users a bit more info on what is going on and when it will be fixed ????

Server maintenance every day at this time.  Very unlucky that you happened upon it 1st.  Because it's a pre-release game, there are a lot of questions you will have that are not immediately answerable.  Ask questions in your chat box, the other players will be happy to answer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this info Angus.  Nevertheless, it shouldn't be down to you to have to respond to these sort of queries.  There is no way that a brand new player could know that there is a regular fixed (or approximate) time every day (every day !!) for maintenance.  What could be simpler than a short message on the login screen explaining this for the benefit of those that are new to the game.  I get that the game is still in development and there are issues to sort out, but this sort of thing would take a competent programmer about 30 seconds to put in place.  It's not like this is a free game, and customers who have paid up should not just be left in the dust.