Game-Labs Forum

The (almost) forever war. Pirates vs Prussia

For countless months of brutal fighting, shrewd diplomacy and shakey alliances the Prussian-Pirate war has raged on with no end in sight.

Leadership for pirates is the "My Little Pony council' made up of villianous no-good pirate captains from VCO, XXXXX, NSANE, VINO and RDMP.

Meanwhile the Prussians are united under the swindler and terror of the seas Queen Banished Privateer who has the undying support of HANSA and PRIMA. Though was recently abandoned by ROVER.

In the daylight hours the Prussians rule the seas and dominate the pirates at nearly ever engagement from Pitts town to Puerto De Nipe to open seas skirmishes.

In the night the pirates are a constant threat with superior numbers and top-quality Captains that are only held at bay by French screens working for the Prussians. In desperation Queen Banished once offered a significant bounty on pirates during the attack on La Isabella and Rincoln out of dear the Pirates may get through the outer defenses and overwhelm the prussians.

Then in the recent battle of Grand Turk the pirate fleet crushed the Prussian Armada prompting Duke Captain Cid to sue for peace, the terms were complex; the pirates would have their island ports returned to them in exchange for Prussia receiving Grand Turk, famed for its Teak forest. The prussians also offered to leave Grand Turk open to pirate merchants to which one pirate objected to the idea saying the Prussians could close the port for any invented slight in a few weeks and COULD NEVER BE TRUSTED!

Peace talks were quickly abandoned and the war continues on until a decisive blow can be struck by either side.

Screenshot_20181009-100509_Discord.thumb.jpg.37cc41e17b61dea2e82a055d44e2ec3b.jpg

The Disaster of Grand turk.

I don't know if I'd call the "night pirates" a constant threat but we can beg to differ. I also wouldn't say the prussians dominate either since they are attacking what people call "mort rats."

The war seems to be enjoyable for both sides overall, I don't see why it should stop. Some nice roleplaying here for sure.

I mean you get awesome battles like grand turk after all. I say keep at it.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I don't know if I'd call the "night pirates" a constant threat but we can beg to differ. 

The war seems to be enjoyable for both sides overall, I don't see why it should stop. Some nice roleplaying here for sure.

I mean you get awesome battles like grand turk after all. I say keep at it.

I agree. I am not one of the pirates who wants peace.

Screenshot_20181009-102659_Discord.thumb.jpg.a530b480ff3cd4ddc0ecaaaef60a728c.jpg

Bonus meme pic. NSANE splitting up a revenge fleet to kill Cid and Co.

@Captain Cid great sailing. You have come a long way.

1 minute ago, Flinch said:

I agree. I am not one of the pirates who wants peace.

Screenshot_20181009-102659_Discord.thumb.jpg.a530b480ff3cd4ddc0ecaaaef60a728c.jpg

Bonus meme pic. NSANE splitting up a revenge fleet to kill Cid and Co.

@Captain Cid great sailing. You have come a long way.

A beautiful screenshot of a nice battle. That's what I like seeing :).

Edited by Teutonic

34 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Meanwhile the Prussians are united under the swindler and terror of the seas Queen Banished Privateer who has the undying support of HANSA and PRIMA. Though was recently abandoned by ROVER.

Fake news :)

• Like 6

Without insulting anyone, I do not believe that Nsane will decide whether peace will be achieved. There should be much more important people / clans making decisions in both factions.
And the PvP will indeed, as is common practice today, not be affected.

300/5000

Edited by Hellmuth von Mücke

Oh god. Ocean connie and endyimon dying to 2 endyimons and a connie hurts my soul.

Nice first rate solo. There. I did that too recently.

unknown-2.thumb.png.e3b644ec134d64200225105a8caa36e7.png

'Its their attack'. I cant remember the context but I just laughed.

Helmuth is correct. Vco is likely the deciding factor. The rvr war will end if they get peace on agreeable terms.

18 minutes ago, Flinch said:

'Its their attack'. I cant remember the context but I just laughed.

Helmuth is correct. Vco is likely the deciding factor. The rvr war will end if they get peace on agreeable terms.

VCO is fortunately or unfortunately not the deciding factor.  That lies with Privateer and XXXXX as the Prussians primarily want ports they own.  As I’ve expressed before, Prussia is welcome to Williams Bay should that aid in the talks.  Seemed most wood ports are losers these days anyway.  We will support 5x’s decision regardless.  

Just a casual view of the screenshots and recent battles prove than clearly Ram’s back must be hurting tremendously and Prussia seems exceptionally good at killing Mort rats and half assed PBs...which is sadly most of our daytime crews can put together.  

I will however suggest that if NSANE wishes to prolong this war because of whatever reasons they might have, they should get busy whipping the daytime crews into a good enough fleet to challenge Prussia.  I sadly cannot be there during the daytime most weekdays.  Also insulting the only clans that do beat the Prussians is a tad counter productive and does not help with cohesion.  Talk is cheap. Just a thought.  

I am of the opinion that since both our nations have good fleets at opposite times of each other it probably makes sense to end the griefing and just try to ignore each other.  I much rather enjoy ganking noobs at night and watching 5X carve up Spanish ports than organizing RVR.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Flinch I know you're fueled by hatred and desire for revenge since you left Prussia. You tried that in the US as MAGA, in effect turning US nation into a total ruin, trying to provoke Prussians & French you promised great and easy wins, in result US nation got totally destroyed + you ruined their relations with Russia (attacking Russian traders coming to Charleston and breaking the trading treaty) + Spain (attacking Spanish players around Cuba during the alliance). Now you brought your personal vendetta into the pirate nation, desperately trying to destroy Prussia. Trying to make Prussian clans argue between each other and your efforts yet again seem to achieve very little effects. 

This war is just a war of money. Both sides spend millions on timers while none of the sides can win the war without a 3rd party intervention :) 

You act like I have anything to do with the war with pirates that predates our move from the US. Im glad you think so highly of me. Im just here to meme. Its ironic you say I'm here too cause division in your nation when that's your M.O.

Your summary is correct. Its a war of timers and neither side is going to gain headway without third parties.

Frankly NSANE(MAGA) is too small to be a deciding factor in any war. When we were US you spent everyday preying on US newbs by charleston saying 'blame Maga for this'.

You are the reason so many players have left prussia. Your cocky, arrogant, frequently call players in your nation bad. You treat Hansa as second class when they built prussia. Lots of those screenshots of you sailing with Ram Dinark are just evidence you dont invite noobs to sail with you unless you need them. You would rather pad your killboard with easy wins than have liabilities in your gang that might make you look less than great if they sink in the screenshot.

The screenshots where you have hansa, prima in them are you biting off more than you can chew so you do a call to arms in discord to get saved...this is coming from an ex-prussian who had to come rescue you on a semi-frequent basis

@Flinch you lost your chance for a great title. You should have called it "the infinity wars", I bet then they would make a movie about this then.

22 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

This war is just a war of money. Both sides spend millions on timers while none of the sides can win the war without a 3rd party intervention :)

We could have win with you easily when it comes to economy. I just don't consider it moral. 

As for the rest of your message, eg. provoking Spain against US, it's mostly fake news as always. 

Edited by vazco