Game-Labs Forum

Trader lynx stuck in port

Mr.Crowley

I have a purple trader lynx with a few nice refits that is stuck in wantlands ferry.  Here is the link to my screenshots of the ship in question.  The ship won't show the info on it I can not sell it or break it up. or sail it out of port. 

But what I can do is change the refits, change the crew, and cannons. As well as the hull items. 

I do not want to lose my ship with the refits I put on it. I will need to find something out soon about this bug  I am planning on leaving my nation in a few days. 

I am not the only one to seem to be having this issue a clan mate of mine is having the same issue. also with a t-lynx. we have both reported the issue and we both still have not had the bug fixed. could we get the ship with the refits fixed somehow? 

I will drop a screenshot I took of the ship with the refits  down below you can also see that the info is of a different ship. that ship I could only break it up. it was stuck too. But after a few days I was able to break it up. Now it's just the trade lynx I have in wantland ferry that I do not wish to lose.

the link to steams screen shots: 5B926C94A6E62D61417092957F94A5D9EA6730FD

Tlynx thats stuck in port..PNG