Game-Labs Forum

War of the lovers revisited

King of Crowns

16 hours ago, Trashumi Cubanwara said:

I guess British are not that populars making parts for cars (they are not making good cars either) so I guess I will keep studying german

Since im 25% Cuban and 75% Spanish Ill change my name (again) I was specting a better joke from you, dear @Admiral Horatio Hornblower, I guess Im not prepared for Brithish humor.

I was going to take my time to reply each of you but Im tired today, que os jodan!

Rolls Royce,  Range Rover, Land Rover. Mclaren , Lotus , caterham , jaguar ,  guess you could put mini in there

you need to learn more about cars as well as language 😊

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Rolls Royce,  Range Rover, Land Rover. Mclaren , Lotus , caterham , jaguar ,  guess you could put mini in there

Mini - owned by BMW

Rolls Royce - owned by BMW

Jaguar Land Rover - owned by Tata Motors (Indian company)

Lotus - owned by Geely (China)

Sorry, bud. Most of these are no longer built in the UK and definitely not owned by British companies... It's all big conglomerates nowadays.

And before you say it: Bentley - owned by VW 😛

you need to learn more about cars as well as language 😊

I guess those cars are very nice, you forgot Aston Martin & Bentley which are also British (some British makes became subsidiary of foreign manufacturers)...but luxury & sport cars are very thin market segments, while 4x4 cars from UK are totaly insignificant compared to Asian one's. For sure cars with "british Spirit" still exist today but in a quite humble world market position.

Regarding German language, if you look for working in European industry, is always a plus for those who have balls to move forward.

Sarcasm can be funny whenever it's based on real facts. 

Here, some should stop with nationality despising comments that simply could hurt any real mexican readers in this forum...  

And Hachi to become forum moderator you better clean your writting up, even if those are only bad jokes. 

Edited by Celtiberofrog

How can you leave that "shitblower" spreading around his frustrated & despising comments that can easily be taken as the British community voice for whom does not practice this forum for long ?!!

This guy really hurts your community image, I recommend you try to make him shut up or at least force him to be brave enough to assume his comments with his real NA identity, so he can become a constant prioritary target.

25 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

Mini - owned by BMW

Rolls Royce - owned by BMW

Jaguar Land Rover - owned by Tata Motors (Indian company)

Lotus - owned by Geely (China)

Sorry, bud. Most of these are no longer built in the UK and definitely not owned by British companies... It's all big conglomerates nowadays.

And before you say it: Bentley - owned by VW 😛

manchester united owned by the glaziers ,,, an america football team ?    Chelsea is a russian football team

sorry mate they are british marques ...

Toyota and  Nissan build cars in UK  not sure about  Ford anymore but they did .. however none of these cars are british

a lot of BMW parts made in UK .. doesnt make them half british 😊

4 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

How can you leave that "shitblower" spreading around his frustrated & despising comments that can easily be taken as the British community voice for whom does not practice this forum for long ?!!

This guy really hurts your community image, I recommend you try to make him shut up or at least force him to be brave enough to assume his comments with his real NA identity, so he can become a constant prioritary target.

we genuine dont know who he is ....do you think he is a troll ??

if you do treat him as such

we cant make him shut up same as you cannot ,,

however he has his opinion and is allowed to express it same as you do

he doesnt speak on behalf of Brit nation never has never will ...

my best advice ... stop biting 🐟

why do you keep feeding him ???

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Toyota and  Nissan build cars in UK  not sure about  Ford anymore but they did .. however none of these cars are british

a lot of BMW parts made in UK .. doesnt make them half british 😊

Are those cars built in UK because of specific british skill ? or would not it be only because of manufacturing/logistic reactivity within UK car market conquest as well as for being a "political correct" localisation ?  

11 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Are those cars built in UK because of specific british skill ? or would not it be only because of manufacturing/logistic reactivity within UK car market conquest as well as for being a "political correct" localisation ?  

i have no idea ask them ... can ask you same about British cars built abroad .. or  companies now owned by  investors from other countries ..

Im not really bothered about who builds the best cars ..Personally i like Ferraris and  Porsche ,, but thats just me

if you want to talk about specific british sKills .. Mercedes, Red Bull, Force India, Mclaren , and wiiliams  Formula 1  Teams all base their development and manufacturing in the UK .. so there must be some

you want a luxury car get a British or German marque ,,, you want something relatively cheap and sporty japanese ... you want to get a Farmer and his pig to market French

Edited by Grundgemunkey

10 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

why do you keep feeding him ???

Cause I truly think he's toxic for this forum, i'm sure you know how many hours he's spending to post in the Spanish language forum... this guy has a sad personality problem, why should everybody in this forum endure his despising & vicious comments ?

I prefer pointing him out, as I wrote & truly hope, the basement of this forum should be mutual respect between players.  

i very rarely read spanish forum mate ,, my spanish is limited to hola .. and google translate results are even more mystifying than the original posts in spanish

maybe you should ask the moderation team to do something.. theres always a little room for salt and poking fun ,, but if he is going too far ?

Edited by Grundgemunkey

On 10/6/2018 at 3:42 AM, Anolytic said:

We always, when we were able, helped weaker nations that struggled [...] 

Sweden, who alone has at least three times our numbers, still allies with two of the other biggest nations on the map, GB and Dutch, in addition to their vassals the Danes and the Polish, so that they can screen us out of every battle.

You describe the same position with different terms. Well ofc from russian pov it's offered help while swedes forcefully suppress. @Lars Kjaer how much is the weekly payrate at the moment? Sry I forgot as we have bullied too many close to extinction and therefore extort them nowadays.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Rolls Royce

Is part of BMW

Range Rover,

Less than 8K Land rover cars in Spain in 2018, so Im not going to bother with them.

Mclaren

Renault engines

Lotus

Owned by a Malasian company

caterham

Less than 400 new catherham cars in Spain since 2010, no relevant for me.

guess you could put mini in there

Also part of BMW

jaguar

The only one that is kind of popular here

PD: I was triying to trigger Horatio but thanks for the reply.

some of you replied for me, this shit is slow af in mobile, sorry

😋

Edited by Trashumi Cubanwara

25 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

maybe you should ask the moderation team to do something.. theres always a little room for salt and poking fun ,, but if he is going too far ?

As far as I know there is no Spanish active moderator, correct me if im wrong

27 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I wasn't aware GB was allied with Sweden.

"We always, when we were able, helped weaker nations that struggled"

Do you actually believe this rubbish?

Ofc he believes it.

But facts prove that their friends (USA) and allies (spain) didn't receive any help from them in months (well, usa never).

The reality is that they were busy with their new EU french allies multifliping sweden and attacking small rvr nations. 

Russia lost graffi as propaganda minister so now Anolytic is on charge.

21 minutes ago, Trashumi Cubanwara said:

As far as I know there is no Spanish active moderator, correct me if im wrong

maybe someone from spanish nation should volunteer

in my experience of NA there are plenty of guys in spaanish nation who would be good

also plenty that wouldnt 😊

Edited by Grundgemunkey

1 hour ago, Palatinose said:

You describe the same position with different terms. Well ofc from russian pov it's offered help while swedes forcefully suppress. @Lars Kjaer how much is the weekly payrate at the moment? Sry I forgot as we have bullied too many close to extinction and therefore extort them nowadays.

Well if I did understand Lars right, we didn’t have to pay you in gold. But each week we had to hand over 7 gold ship to you personally ore you would unleash the Swedish dogs.

• Like 1

maybe someone from spanish nation should volunteer

in my experience of NA there are plenty of guys in spaanish nation who would be good

also plenty that wouldnt 😊

I sended some PMs to Admin one year ago about this and no response, so I guess he dont care at all

13 minutes ago, Trashumi Cubanwara said:

I sended some PMs to Admin one year ago about this and no response, so I guess he dont care at all

Spanish admin left the game 2 years ago... so you can imagine dedication to the forum.

7 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Depends on McLaren. BMW and Honda also. 

some low tier mercedes also suit Renault engines

4 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Being in Clan with Otto, bom and me is a bad career move for mods. The honest truth is to much for most and a mod has to suck **** alot and not have an actual oppinion about anything. 

Tbf, I was in VLTRA when that happened but ill try again, just in case