Game-Labs Forum

War of the lovers revisited

King of Crowns

1 minute ago, Potemkin said:

ReeEeEeeEee We cAn ONlY PlAy iN tHe MiDdlE oF ThE NigHt DuRIng ThE WoRk WeEk AnD Not Do SHit DUriNg ThE WeEkEnd #nightflippingLivesMatterToo

we got others things we like to do during the nights on the weekend. but either way. are you Russian or Spanish now? since spain is now dead. due to 7up retardation. 

Dude im hello kittying with you, you guys get so defensive about that shit. Its hard to care much anymore anyways. Barring a long lasting surge in pop on release its only going to get worse. But seriously the "we rock on the weekends instead of playing videogames" thing is cringey as hello kitty, cmon man, dont make it that obvious you have no life.

JUST a little bit of salt collecting off of the few unicorns/Spanish left alive as try try to flee across the stargate at batabano…the last little bit of action against spain as we change are gaze to the brits. ….. @admin perhaps you can translate for me?

ahh #playforthesalt

3D5E97FE2AE21F14E9AD90A72ABBF176B4A9E11F

read the chat lol. 

5F4D8AB5448B31F71C1693E594B7E6E1B6CEBA2F

Edited by King of Crowns

14 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

JUST a little bit of salt collecting of the few unicorns/Spanish left alive as try try to flee across the stargate at batabano…the last little bit of action against spain as we change are gaze to the brits. ….. @admin perhaps you can translate for me?

ahh #playforthesalt

read the chat lol. 

5F4D8AB5448B31F71C1693E594B7E6E1B6CEBA2F

you are the best players in NA!!! every screenshot is ganking.congratulation

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Do you see? A 5/5 sabicu crew space bellona with weird upgrades.  A guy that sails alone in such fleet composition. Those are the guys who are going to sail with you.

are you color blind?

i see a 4/5 

On 10/5/2018 at 7:15 PM, Banished Privateer said:

Santo Domingo, Bani, successfully defended Russian attacks on Swedish ports, on top of that Russians are losing ports to GB like George Town, Guacata lost to pirates and even more failed attacks like Barranquilla, Coquibacoa and whatever else it was. Russia had no success in any attacks during the past month besides a port battle vs British BAIT clan? Only holdings besides Bermuda/Kidds are these around Belize/Tumbado, so I do believe the Russian nation was steamrolled but by combined forces of several nations. Mainly Sweden leading that.

@Captain Reverse is on vacation, BF will be back causing havoc and destruction. Soon™

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Christoph said:

are you color blind?

i see a 4/5 

It literally says "Permanent slots 5" on the Screenshot. Reading helps :D
Btw, No special trim and 5/5 slots is purple, just as special trim and 4/5. Only special trim plus 5/5 is gold....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

That's the result of a unbalanced game mechanic.

WO and Blanc have captured some money ports and took them out of game with night timers. With those ports they can easily finance night timers for a lot of other ports without generating money by their members.

Nightflips would be a much smaller problem, if tax income only could be generated by players activities. Using labour hours in a port and for trade contracts between players. Every activity with AI should stay untaxed. Then tax income depends on the activity of a nation or a clan and not because some ports offer incredible trading chances with AI.

Money ports have been implemented to fuel competition about those ports. With night timers opposite has been reached.

I'm not doing boring PvE battles or trade runs only to gather the money to pay for port timers. And other Spaniards decided the same way. Same in other nations. Players don't accept a play style Devs want to force them in.

But right now it looks like that the Brits are attacking French night timers. Competition at night will lower this problem as well.

even easier fix: You put a timer on the ports you care about between the hours when you have the most players. Ever heard bout that? 
its a coin with 2 sides, EU players cant attack US timers whenever they want - US players cant attack EU timers whenever they want.

Something you and many other EU (mostly trashy) players cant accept and bear in mind. 

One side takes crappy ports without timer at 1-4 server time - the other takes crappy ports without timers 16-20 server time and so on...

Not even mentioning what advantages you have as EU player

2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

JUST a little bit of salt collecting off of the few unicorns/Spanish left alive as try try to flee across the stargate at batabano…the last little bit of action against spain as we change are gaze to the brits. ….. @admin perhaps you can translate for me?

ahh #playforthesalt

read the chat lol. 

Congratulations!

Edited by Captains

55 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Bit like La Nav then?

tonight there were more than 60 brits...…. a total of more than 25% of the server pop at the time. Nav isn't british because of lack of leadership/skill... not because they don't have 10 people to grind and field a port battle. maybe they will get their crap together soon.

everyone keeps saying its because there isn't enough people on during usa timezones to fight these port battles. 

1)thank the devs for attacking usa playerbase and running most of the usa players off. 

2) WO/blanc as the dominant night force on the server for many months now has done everything with less than 20 active players....

with the new BR system it is possible to defend/attack ports with very few people. I would be willing to bet that the majority of the nations have 10 players online in each nation during the usa timezones.  

so in short... just stop sucking. and stop crying. 

14 hours ago, Christendom said:

Last night both the EU Prussians and GB ground up 2 ports they wanted against US time zoned players and will have battles tonight.  Both of them managed to muster 15+ guys to do it.  In the case of the Prussians, they had heavy losses but still managed to accomplish flipping.  When Reverse and BF wanted to take back the secret islands away from the french during US prime they stayed up and got the job done.  Maybe we'll win tonight, maybe not.  The content is most welcomed.  

You US guys could actually have nice content, if you would just rvr against each other and not just take empty ports in the middle of the server night.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Thonys said:

clans have to pay for timers 

we need to get rid of that tax bribe

and we will see that timers will be set for the clans at a proper time

now only the huge clans with a big wallet have that option

This is not true. When I was French EDR, I managed to pay for ports and timers during around 6 weeks, alone due due to a very tiny clan active player base, it was easy to deposit 40 millions a month in the clan ware house for that.  15 millions a month would have been enough for the port timers, but more was necessary for crafting and other expences.

A single player can finance the timers for any clan. The only concern is to get this player motivated for that (i.e. use several players for that)

Big clan need money makers. They also need some discipline from their officers, not to use this money for their own interests. 

• Like 1