Game-Labs Forum

War of the lovers revisited

King of Crowns

6 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Santo Domingo, Bani, successfully defended Russian attacks on Swedish ports, on top of that Russians are losing ports to GB like George Town, Guacata lost to pirates and even more failed attacks like Barranquilla, Coquibacoa and whatever else it was. Russia had no success in any attacks during the past month besides a port battle vs British BAIT clan? Only holdings besides Bermuda/Kidds are these around Belize/Tumbado, so I do believe the Russian nation was steamrolled but by combined forces of several nations. Mainly Sweden leading that.

Well I just tryed to understand your fact about the Swedes steamrole the russians. What you ment was there was a great alliance taking ports from them. I still not sure about the russians feel they have been steamrolled, but guess @North ore @Anolytic can claryfy about that. But I do think they would say the have problems getting to PB because for some reason they got a lot of nations screening them out. 

Do think it is more Spain, pirates and in some part the US that feel steamroled. But I just asked because I like fact to be right. This forum is like a big log of what happend, so just nice when what ppl write also is close to the truth.

And Carta we don’t talk about any more. Lets say about 6 months. They have thought defended it against both the Dutch(granted they where screened out) and against Spain in PB.

Edited by staun

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Liar, keep your fake propaganda to your REDS recruitment thread and "russia cancelling all treaties".

You're projecting. Why are you so mad? What did I ever do to you? Did I sink you? Perhaps the real reason you're so raging mad is that we boarded you in one of the many battles we had against GB a year ago?

I don't post propaganda or lies. I don't hide my motives. I also don't hide my identity behind an alter ego in the forum.

You gave us access to an agamenon fleet to buy our loyalty to you, because RDNN wanted to declare war to the swedish and needed every big nation in the server to multiflip them.

You don't even know what you're talking about. We gave you no Agamemnon fleet. We helped you to be able to start making 1st and 2nd rates. And we helped you to be able to get your own Conquest marks so that Britain could grow strong again. We were up front that we did not desire friendship or alliance. Nor had we any wish or plans to make war with Sweden at the time. That only happened when Sweden started capturing the ports closest to the French capital after giving their word that they would not.

GB was one the nations that suffered most because of the server split, we lost most of our best players, so what the hell are you talking about.

I'm not sure what you're responding to, or what this has got to do with any of my points.

You didn't come to help the spanish because they were in trouble. You came because you needed to boost your morale with easy wins after the epic defeats against rediii and sweden.

Brits being easy is your words, not mine. Spain was loosing territory rapidly at the time. And we needed to find a new target and purpose while learned to fight with new people and new combat mechanics.

Do you remember how did you take turnefe? Hiding in a battle arranged with the spanish. 

I do remember. It had by then been very explicitly declared by devs to be a completely valid tactic to surpass screening. So what's your point?

You have never cared about other nations, you only want to show the server you are the best rvr players, the clever boys with the best PB fleet.

We always wanted to learn this game the best, sure. Only masochists or carebears would not try to improve their skill. And after every major change to the combat mechanics it is a new learning curve. So far we have mastered them all in the end. What exactly is your criticism?

And only idiots or short-sighted people would not care about other nations. Today's friends may be tomorrow's enemies, and vice versa. We should all care about the populations of other nations, even those whom we are currently enemies with.

You lost that title when rediii and sweden defeated several times the RDNN+RUS fleet and since then you have been trying to recover it, desperately. 

We did recover it. We captured Cartagena and defended it multiple times against Sweden. Until a major part of our player base quit following the swedes' involvement in the Somerset exploit, and then we lost it to a multiflip.

3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

you attacked the dutch (a weak nation, by your own definition) at Barahona (which was a  breaking point for them as they considered russia friendly).

The Dutch outnumber Russia greatly, even without their allies, and even after loosing a measly port in Barahona, they still have a very substantial number of ports, spread far around the map. As with any other big nation, there is no reason why they should have immunity to keep them unchallenged and uncontested. Nations that grow large should be challenged, and if any one nation grows to take a substantial portion of the map, then all the other nations should have a shared interest in opposing them. It is a weird quirk of the NA community that some nations are allowed to grow colossal, without challenge, because other nations are just cowering to avoid attracting attention from the swedish zerg.

3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

All of this proves the point that all your post is full of lies, discrepancies and fake propaganda so the server can look at russia with good eyes.

Most of my posts are not even about Russia... I post mostly memes or mechanics suggestions. I'm not as concerned with propaganda as you are.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anolytic said:

This time around Sweden, who alone has at least three times our numbers, still allies with two of the other biggest nations on the map, GB and Dutch, in addition to their vassals the Danes and the Polish, so that they can screen us out of every battle. 

Numbers matters less. What matters is if they are RvR players ore not.

Call us vassals ore what ever. We are rebuilding(once more) in RvR. So we are not in any alliance(Well ofc with the polish in defends of ports) ore war. If I remember  right since januar we have been in 2. First the big Russian - Sweden war. We where forced in to that one because your former minister of informations @Graf Bernadotte Keept telling us we would be one ported. The second was the Dutch attacking us. In both places the Swedes was helpfull. We respect those that act friendly to us. BF as Russians helped at Fajardo, But then you attacked Viques, well knowing we had go screen for the polish. Attacked us at Bani(We actually don’t mind that) and choose to screen us out of a fight with the Dutch at Barahona, well you once more forced us to respond. Danes are easy to get along with. Easy to understand. We stay by oure word. Do us harm and we will do oure best to respond in kind. If we do a PB now it is not over important ports ore to wager war. But to get some content and hopefully get more skilled and more active players.

So actions against us can be a reason why we have acted against you, You didn’t see us screen against you at the Dutch. Another reason can be we have to repay a favor. The Swedes screened for us when we got Bani from the Dutch and when you attacked us at Bani. Ppl screen for us, well then we own them. It is on a case to case base. Nothing to do with alliances ore being a vassal. No, just simple and honnest trading a favor for another favor.

Vassal is ment to be an insult ore do I get it wrong? So if there should be a time where we should have to pick a side, I am pretty sure it will be easier to convince ppl to help the side thats not keep insulting you. But what do I know.

Edited by staun

5 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Your fleet lead by you Palatinose at Samana was B team as well? Your PB fleet at Samana got destroyed in OW by Prussian PB fleet. Since when war requires salt? Swedish-Prussian war was and is very peaceful. Little Harbour was attacked by TARN clan, real seals and PvErs - Skmarsh, Donnershock & Co. 

We had 2 PBs vs HAVOC and PB vs BETEP, nothing serious. Swedish prime team was defeated at Cap Francais in full 25v25, rediii commanding?

Why do you think we dragged the fight to the OW? :) 

Donner, Skmarsh, me and another flipped LH, the PB was lead by El Have Loco and asking him he just said, let's better not talk about it, the sailing was just horrible aka B minus team at max. Only Marsh was in of those who flipped btw. 

The Wind guys are not the prime team of Russia. Fight HAVOC now, as they have settled in the british nation. Please provide me with a screenshot of Cap-Francais, I don't remember that, perhaps @rediii recalls? I'm sure Ill find an excuse for that aswell :P 

Don't get me wrong Banished, you guys are good players. But seriously, the pirates only show halfways proper organizational levels when VCO and NSANE are around.

But as you said, nothing serious so far. British-Spanish war, Franco-Swedish war or Russia vs Sweden: these are/were salty. For a reason. Long period of time with high casualties on both sides and tactics chosen to annoy the enemy. The indispensible salt is what keeps us going :) 

6 hours ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

The same done by swedes sometimes. And not seldom. And by you too.

In your case, as for various old veterans, taking into account experience, skill and gear available, more or less 95+% of any kill is seal clubbing, ganking, or both.

By the way, granted the chance, we are all "seal clubbers" (yes, all: also seals gang up and gank around).

So can we get rid of this silly way of insulting each other? In the end it's an insult perfectly fitting also for those using it.

You don't need to like me, but please understand that this is about RvR and not OW pew pew. Agreed that everybody clubs on OW - I mean it's a sandbox?

7 hours ago, Potemkin said:

Haha coincidentally this is the first time in 2 years GB has any reason to be proud. Its also funny to note this was your exact same strategy for the last year and a half lmao. The wheels gonna keep turning bud.

nah your completely wrong ...proud of what ? 

playing a game  doesnt make me feel proud .. I do however have some respect for players in any nation that  keep logging in every day and play the game when its tough going and you lose more often than you win ..... thats why i have no respect for the spanish ,, 1 or 2 bad results ,, and they stop playing ..." have fun taking empty ports " is their  mantra when beaten ..

ps

i canty believe you guys still get wound up and even reply to  Hornblower

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

nah your completely wrong ...proud of what ? 

playing a game  doesnt make me feel proud .. I do however have some respect for players in any nation that  keep logging in every day and play the game when its tough going and you lose more often than you win ..... thats why i have no respect for the spanish ,, 1 or 2 bad results ,, and they stop playing ..." have fun taking empty ports " is their  mantra when beaten ..

ps

i canty believe you guys still get wound up and even reply to  Hornblower

The same was with the Brits. the pbs was also empty after a few lost pbs

Has the old man already forgotten everything?

here a small list of your glorious victory:

Little Cayman (was defended and we lost)

Trinidad  (was defended and we lost)

San Lazaro  (was defended and we lost)

1st Corrientes  pb (was defended and we won)

2nd Corrientes pb (only 5 player on ts)

Santa Cruz (nobody need that port)

Santic Spiritus (very early afternoon flip. everybody is at work)

Cochinos (nightflip)

Daguilla (nightflip)

Cocdrillo (nightflip)

Siguanea (nightflip)

Barcos (nightflip)

Santa Fe (we didnt have the numbers)

Las Tortugas (nightflip)

Sarazota  (was defended and we lost) it was for the most guys too late

Tampa (very late pb)

Las Sabinas (the clan simply neutralized the port)

Hitten Hatcha (we didnt have the numbers)

San Marcos (we didnt have the numbers)

20 minutes ago, Christoph said:

here a small list of your glorious victory:

Little Cayman (was defended and we lost)

Trinidad  (was defended and we lost)

San Lazaro  (was defended and we lost)

1st Corrientes  pb (was defended and we won)

2nd Corrientes pb (only 5 player on ts)

Santa Cruz (nobody need that port)

Santic Spiritus (very early afternoon flip. everybody is at work)

Cochinos (nightflip)

Daguilla (nightflip)

Cocdrillo (nightflip)

Siguanea (nightflip)

Barcos (nightflip)

Santa Fe (we didnt have the numbers)

Las Tortugas (nightflip)

Sarazota  (was defended and we lost) it was for the most guys too late

Tampa (very late pb)

Las Sabinas (the clan simply neutralized the port)

Hitten Hatcha (we didnt have the numbers)

San Marcos (we didnt have the numbers)

So first you lost a few times in the row and then you lost motivation to loose again. GG

why do spain still mention nightflips as if it was something beyond their control ...

there is something called a port timer .. you set it to the times you want to defend a port

if you dont set it .. and get attacked outside your prime time ... it is no one elses fault but your own ,, so just saying we lost a port because it was a nightflip is fake

52 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Did you notice, like a large majority of players, that many owned ports require many players. This fragile balance vanishes as soon as active player number drops.

GB faced it several times and your territory melts like ice under sunbeams.

The pity about it is when you recover playerbase to reconqueer ports your enemies cannot fight back because of that damn "high & low" cycle of factions. It is indeed frustrating, but when you add to that the timer system effects (for factions that do not count in their ranks any "other time zone players"), then the "low" becomes kind of permanent...  

Now, you have no respect for the Spanish...those are typical words from your undercover colleague that you're presently discrediting...    

17 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Now, you have no respect for the Spanish... 

I only want to know if Spain will defend Batabano tonight or only come out in small ships again to grief ....

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Really? One single Russian clan "steamrolled" GB, the largest playerbase in the game? Every port we attacked, Brits defended with twice our numbers - until they gave up after a couple of bad losses and only defended the odd port, while shifting their vast numbers to bullying the Prussians who were then down in Panama. We only took ports from Brits because GB owned 2/3 of the map at the time and needed shrinking. We would have stopped attacking brits many weeks earlier, but devs introduced the stupid winner-takes-all Conquest marks system, which meant it only made sense to attack whatever nation was at the top of the leaderboard, and that was still brits. When we did stop, brits were still top 3.

Spain and USA was never "half the server" - no matter how you count. We only allied with them because they were both struggling and loosing their respective wars at the time. They needed help, and it gave us something to do. Almost all territory that we took from GB back then was territory that Spain had in turn lost to Britain "steamrolling" them in the Gulf and the Yukatan. Most of it we gave back to Spain.

You're so concerned with history, but you have very spotty memory. "The Russians" were the same players as those who as Danes a few months earlier were the only ones to help brits when they were absolutely desperate, having no ports yielding conquest marks after the disaster at Sant Iago, following the wipe and devs' first iteration of a conquest marks system. Until we gave Brits a hand, you struggled to even field a full Agamemnon-fleet, let alone any first or second rates, and all other nations were harassing Britain.

Since the arrival of the new nations, Russia has attacked ports of every single other nation, including Spain and USA. So what? We are not constrained to always have the same allies or enemies. We always, when we were able, helped weaker nations that struggled, and we never accepted that some nations should be able to hold onto most of the ports on the map and bully other nations without being challenged at all. We attacked Sweden the first time around because they were bullying every other nation, including Britain. Yet all the other nations were too cowardly to help us fight back. The whole server had fallen into the aptly named Stockholm Syndrome, even helping Sweden defend ports they themselves had lost to Sweden.

Long before Banished or most of the current Prussians joined that nation, Russia offered to help Prussia defend their last ports in Panama, when several nations were attacking them. We were also the only nation to help Poland get their capital Barahona back, after they lost it to pirates, even though they were still allied with Sweden, our enemy. For months we also diverged from our own interests, solely to help the Dutch in their every effort to recapturing their territory, and we spent weeks to help the pirates.

This time around Sweden, who alone has at least three times our numbers, still allies with two of the other biggest nations on the map, GB and Dutch, in addition to their vassals the Danes and the Polish, so that they can screen us out of every battle. 

EDIT:

Russia didn't begin that war. It began only when Sweden betrayed their word and backstabbed us, without provocation.

There are only two reasons to multiflip, and they are that it is the only way to have any chance to get by the screening when you fight a nation that vastly outnumber you, and also when the only way to help another nation take back their lost territory is to occupy their main forces on another front. It gave a bad taste back when we multiflipped a relatively small clan like RUBLI, but it was the only way that Poland was ever going to be able to take back Barahona where PFK's clan warehouse lay, if RUBLI was busy elsewhere and the port was empty.

Also, there was no deception. We cancelled all treaties. We have no commitments binding us to any other nations. But we do still try to help nations that are struggling. What would you have us do? Pile on to the rush to take Spanish empty ports? No thanks. And the US has no ports to take. It is neither history nor relationships or preference that prevent us from more drastically altering our stance towards Spain or US. It is that you guys are doing such a good job taking empty, worthless ports from them.

Russia screened the swedish port battle fleet at santo domingo. You have the screenshot in your own thread. You did interfere in a rvr action between two nations despite having reseted your diplomacy. And the target was sweden, what a coincidence.

You only attack sweden to recover the title of best PB of the server, won by rediii. You took catagena in an empty port battle (you screened the swedish fleet) and you never defended cartagena in a port battle but through screening and other open sea battles.

I would like to know since when Dutch nation has a big playerbase. Has HAVOC gone dutch? Keep on with the fake propaganda dude.

You multiflipped RUBLI because they were actively fighting you. You did that to show that a small clan can't compete with the russian nation. Zerg way of playing.

For months you were helping others... Come on dude, your guys also attacked one or two pirate ports and how many times did you flip a BF port in dutch homewaters, 2-3 times? Did the flipping take you so many months?

Don't try to sell us that you did anything because of charity or noble intentions. People with such an ego like northviking only think on themselves.

Btw, tell us how you conquered the first danish ports at Puerto Rico. REDS contacted VCA clan (which recently switched from DK to France) and they gave you those ports, without firing a single shot. These are the kind of dirty dealings you are used to. All of this because you desired to punish the danish (BF&DNP).

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

45 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Btw, tell us how you conquered the first danish ports at Puerto Rico. REDS contacted VCA clan (which recently switched from DK to France) and they gave you those ports, without firing a single shot. These are the kind of dirty dealings you are used to. All of this because you desired to punish the danish (BF&DNP).

Well not first time a town was lost to treason. We didn’t like it ofc. But it is a wargame.

I do think from time to time you have to hit the reset button and then start all over. Judge ppl by there actions now and not what they did in the past.

Edited by staun

5 hours ago, Palatinose said:

You don't need to like me, but please understand that this is about RvR and not OW pew pew. Agreed that everybody clubs on OW - I mean it's a sandbox?

I dont like hypocrisy. And moral hypocrisy even more.

You are a good example of moralistic hypocritical.

I know perfectly this is about RvR.

But I know too Sweden had (and still has maybe) probably the best PB fleet... So any PB swedes fought... was "seal clubbing".

The point stands.

1 hour ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

I dont like hypocrisy. And moral hypocrisy even more.

You are a good example of moralistic hypocritical.

I know perfectly this is about RvR.

But I know too Sweden had (and still has maybe) probably the best PB fleet... So any PB swedes fought... was "seal clubbing".

The point stands.

Sealclubbing = Havelock killing you when you are not on requin

normal fight = PB Sweden vs Russia

🙂

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Did you notice, like a large majority of players, that many owned ports require many players. This fragile balance vanishes as soon as active player number drops.

GB faced it several times and your territory melts like ice under sunbeams.

The pity about it is when you recover playerbase to reconqueer ports your enemies cannot fight back because of that damn "high & low" cycle of factions. It is indeed frustrating, but when you add to that the timer system effects (for factions that do not count in their ranks any "other time zone players"), then the "low" becomes kind of permanent...  

Now, you have no respect for the Spanish...those are typical words from your undercover colleague that you're presently discrediting...    

again what is   "other time zone players"   got anything to do with it ... WO mange to keep from been attacked  by  "other time zone players"   by putting timers on their ports ...every other nation in game keeps defensive port battles in their prime times by putting timers on their ports except for the spanish ,,

please explain why spanish ports can be night flipped... is it because you are tight with money or just dont understand how to set them

20 hours ago, Aster said:

1. sounds like you would rather not have timers? I can hear the "OMG you night flippers, go get your own server!"

2.There is no "historical" super powers in game all territory that is not starting ports are neutral. I thought the pve server player would know this.

3.Who are you?

No. But functioning regional servers with a functioning RvR system would be nice... As it is, the cowards hide behind US timers while attacking in EU timers... Same situation as before the nightflips. This time I think we should skip the nightflip period and just reintroduce functioning servers that could - hopefully - see players return to the game.

30 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

again what is   "other time zone players"   got anything to do with it ... WO mange to keep from been attacked  by  "other time zone players"   by putting timers on their ports ...every other nation in game keeps defensive port battles in their prime times.

Not stating that your remark is incorrect. I actually do agree with that people should not complain when a port gets flip if they do not put a timer on it. What I want to state though is WO and UWS placed their timers when even the US based players struggled to pull numbers to effectively grind hostility and fill the port battle. Smart on their part but shows a glaring flaw in the mechanic where US and European groups struggle to effectively attack certain ports because of set timers. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth

18 hours ago, Christendom said:

I'm pretty sure the historical mindset went out the window when Nations like Russia, Prussia and Poland were introduced as powers in the Caribbean.  Or maybe Sweden and Denmark being major powers didn't tip you off to the not quite so accurate history this game uses?  and besides, If we're being truly historically accurate here... Russia was on the opposite side of France (and Spain) most of the time during the Coalition wars.  Yet you allied with them in game?  How dare you!  

I think it's safe to say this is a Historically themed Age of Sail online role playing game.  Players are free to play where and when they choose.      

Since when has Denmark-Norway been a major power??... I must have missed something... Or been drinking too much of the fine Christiansted rum [_]p

16 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Santo Domingo, Bani, successfully defended Russian attacks on Swedish ports, on top of that Russians are losing ports to GB like George Town, Guacata lost to pirates and even more failed attacks like Barranquilla, Coquibacoa and whatever else it was. Russia had no success in any attacks during the past month besides a port battle vs British BAIT clan? Only holdings besides Bermuda/Kidds are these around Belize/Tumbado, so I do believe the Russian nation was steamrolled but by combined forces of several nations. Mainly Sweden leading that.

As I recall Tolú was a swedish port before the russians took it..

14 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Since the arrival of the new nations, Russia has attacked ports of every single other nation, including Spain and USA. So what? We are not constrained to always have the same allies or enemies. No, but those nations may have long memories. We fx. have not forgotten how we were among the first nations to be attacked after you left Denmark-Norway. Despite the fact that it would be clear to all that our fleet were not even close to becomming a half-decent PB fleet. This has effectively ruled out any possibility of an alliance between us which time doesn't readily change.

We always, when we were able, helped weaker nations that struggled, and we never accepted that some nations should be able to hold onto most of the ports on the map and bully other nations without being challenged at all. We attacked Sweden the first time around because they were bullying every other nation, including Britain. Yet all the other nations were too cowardly to help us fight back. The whole server had fallen into the aptly named Stockholm Syndrome, even helping Sweden defend ports they themselves had lost to Sweden. If the choice is between the devil you know and the devil you know, you pick the lesser of the two devils.

This time around Sweden, who alone has at least three times our numbers, still allies with two of the other biggest nations on the map, GB and Dutch, in addition to their vassals the Danes and the Polish, so that they can screen us out of every battle. Just to clarify - a vassal do as he is bid, we do what we want, when we want and we kill whoever we want. We don't do RvR against the swedes but our capitol is basically 20 mins sail from Gustavia, a war would become a war of attrition where skill has nothing to do with the end result, numbers will carry the day for the winner and Sweden has far, far, far more players than Denmark-Norway has ever had. Basically we don't want wars - we want to kill, burn and destroy, hopefully in friendly contests.. Which was why we once took Misteriosa, San Andres, Cayman Brac etc. nice not to have to do hostility to get a PB..

@Anolytic I have taken the liberty to edit a bit in you post, since it's basically taking things out of context I may have disfigured the original meaning in the post - if so I apologize beforehand.

As to the qoutation I have a few remarks.

11 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Empty PB?

I have no idea, I wasn't there.. The port ain't exactly an important one so I can't rule it out..

6 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

why do spain still mention nightflips as if it was something beyond their control ...

there is something called a port timer .. you set it to the times you want to defend a port

if you dont set it .. and get attacked outside your prime time ... it is no one elses fault but your own ,, so just saying we lost a port because it was a nightflip is fake

Prob due to the maintenance fees.. Which is why we need regional servers..

29 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

That's the result of a unbalanced game mechanic.

WO and Blanc have captured some money ports and took them out of game with night timers. With those ports they can easily finance night timers for a lot of other ports without generating money by their members.

Nightflips would be a much smaller problem, if tax income only could be generated by players activities. Using labour hours in a port and for trade contracts between players. Every activity with AI should stay untaxed. Then tax income depends on the activity of a nation or a clan and not because some ports offer incredible trading chances with AI.

Money ports have been implemented to fuel competition about those ports. With night timers opposite has been reached.

I'm not doing boring PvE battles or trade runs only to gather the money to pay for port timers. And other Spaniards decided the same way. Same in other nations. Players don't accept a play style Devs want to force them in.

But right now it looks like that the Brits are attacking French night timers. Competition at night will lower this problem as well.

Yep the mechanic is bad for some But not for all. Do think the EU plsyers are the one paying the price for putting the global community in an oxygen tent. 

But dont think it will change. But maybe the solution is not to complaint on timers Devs has showen they care more for a global community. Maybe maybe the solution is a joint effort from EU players to take the few ports of value with a Night timer and get them back to EU timers. Then the night guys can have those ports with no value. We got expensive timers so the Night ppl could have acces to ports. My guess is they will complaint that they cant. attack important ports. Devs seams to lissen to them. They manager to get a merge and the expensive timers.

Don’t get me wrong I do understand those in another timezone. Global was basicly dead. They do love the game, so what was there  choise, But  to advocate for a merge and later for expensive timers.