Game-Labs Forum

War of the lovers revisited

King of Crowns

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Other nations should challenge Sweden. Sweden is a nation that steamrolled GB and lead to its collapse and ruin for months. It also steamrolled France, Dutch (CABALAND), steamrolling Russia for the past months and they hold Cartagena for the past year? 

Ore you for clubbing pirates. Dk for the time by the Dutch, actually when I think about it only polish, have been nice guys all the time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Other nations should challenge Sweden. Sweden is a nation that steamrolled GB and lead to its collapse and ruin for months. It also steamrolled France, Dutch (CABALAND), steamrolling Russia for the past months and they hold Cartagena for the past year? 

Wrong.

It was Russia that steamrolled us. Russia, Spain and US, the carebear alliance.

Also, what about prussia? You are far from being innocent of steamrolling. See pirates now.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

12 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I agree, shall we await a declaration from Prussia?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Prussia has fought almost all nations, US, Sweden, Russia, Pirates, Danish, France. I don't think we had a chance to fight GB, Dutch or Polish nations yet but we do fight them in OW. 

About pirates, they deserve the clubbing. They are stubborn to continue the war, plotting and planning to attack Prussian ports all the time. We are tired of approaching them with peace offers, we will wait for them to approach us. In the meanwhile goal is full annihilation of pirate ports. Real pyrates don't need ports, so I see no reason for complaints here, right?

Oh I am not saying you are wrong ore doing anything wrong. I just contested the argument of the steamrole. Think we all are guilty of it when we have been the strong one.

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

LMAO, you must have been missing the time when Swerg came from East, took La Navasse, ports on South side of Cuba and Cartagena, then most of the Brits quit or left the nation. Horatio Fakenews-Blower.

You left, but that not makes you the majority of the nation. You give yourself too much credit for everything. 

And, most important, that happened a long long time ago.

13 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

About pirates, they deserve the clubbing. They are stubborn to continue the war, plotting and planning to attack Prussian ports all the time. We are tired of approaching them with peace offers, we will wait for them to approach us. In the meanwhile goal is full annihilation of pirate ports. Real pyrates don't need ports. 

How devilishly you lie my young sruPL.  You've been approached several times by the Pirates.  In fact I've seen you making fun of those attempts in various chats.  And you were also approached by France acting as intermediary, which I'm told you had agreed to the terms but then, as you always do, blamed the rest of prussia for not agreeing.  Or something like.  It's so very difficult to keep track of all your little lies.  😕

40 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Thanks to new British drama Queen clan SOL, the dynamic has changed... more content is coming.

I hear it's WAR?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Prussia is at war with Sweden for the past months, aren't we? We just have no plans to continue expansion further due South or East, it's pointless. 

No I really wasn’t aware Sweden is at war with Prussia RvR wise, I need to inform the guys.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You do come up with beef about Spain that has roots 2 years back and you call events from few months-year back long time ago? Hypocrite. Also I never mentioned myself here leaving, I waa fighting till my last day in GB and defending all ports. Clans like BCC, DOGZ, FIRST and several other clans gave up on defending. "No point defending, Sweden is attacking". All the players that remained in GB are guilty of the nation death. These that left like BIG/KBEAR were defending ports till the last days. 

That happened right after the last wipe.

The new nations, like russia, were introduced months after the wipe.

It was the russian-spanish alliance the responsible of the zerging of GB at Belize and Florida. We lost our playerbase because of that.

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Cap Francais, Nassau, Kemps Bay, Samana. Maybe some other, hard to keep track of everything. Sweden also did attack Nassau and Little Harbour. Maybe our nation is too little and irrelevent to be noticed with our little efforts.

I guess so, sorry about that.

carry on.

Despite the fact that today's RVR is pointless, due to other priority to finish up the NA developpment, let me expose a few points:

- Since King of Crowns and his colleagues from USA have joined the French Faction, they have broken the real French player community  as well as the balance between Factions by abusing port timers. For sure France is now on the top of conquest board, but at what cost ?!

- There was a real historical slogan for the "Marine Royale Française", it was "Morts aux Anglais!", and Spain was always very comprehensive to this ;), hence a natural long last friendship between both Factions. 

- The Spanish Faccion has always been very hard to keep unified due to the temper of its native players, but its fight against Brits was and is always the best conflict in NA. Spain, France & GB are the 3 main factions in NA (territorywise), that is an historical basement.

- Now, within last six months NA factions situation, I'm wondering why any faction have not choosen to seriously fight the Swedish ? in terms of "interesting conflict for RVR" it would have created a new and sound fight dynamic. BUT, the Swedish being one of the most efficient group of captains, most groups of clans prefered to go for easier conquest. (easier means less organized & therefore less efficient groups of players). As a result, Swedish players are bored, just waiting for who dares attacking their ports but not doing any more "challenging" conquest for ages. 

- The recent clans migrations in different Factions seem to have created a new ephemeral political situation:

• where Brits are getting more populated after a long period of low motivation,
  • where Russian clans are reorganizing a new force & conquest ambition,
  • where France can draw benefits of their American players and can pretend to be recognized as the current NA territory leaders,
  • where Spain territory is being torn up by a large bunch of revengeful clans added to another low motivation period from its playerbase,
  • where Prussians have managed to consolidate their homeland, 
  • where Sweeds are in neverending observation position, (exception with Cabal).

besides no changes with:

• Americans still struggling from their map corner,
  • Dutch & Danes are struggling to be active,
  • Polish still with small playerbase,
  • Pirates remain a group of alts, USA players and independant clans.

Anyway, NA community deserves a much better RVR level of interest, let's being prepared for the great wipe, hoping that diplomacy between factions will be back with real tools.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Despite the fact that today's RVR is pointless, due to other priority to finish up the NA developpment, let me expose a few points:

- Since King of Crowns and his colleagues from USA have joined the French Faction, they have broken the real French player community  as well as the balance between Factions by abusing port timers. For sure France is now on the top of conquest board, but at what cost ?!

This is gold.

@King of Crowns @Rabman

54 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

About pirates, they deserve the clubbing. They are stubborn to continue the war, plotting and planning to attack Prussian ports all the time. We are tired of approaching them with peace offers, we will wait for them to approach us. In the meanwhile goal is full annihilation of pirate ports. Real pyrates don't need ports, so I see no reason for complaints here, right?

But we don't make offers right?

35 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Never agreed to what @Rabman said as middleman, but it's true he came. I can share screenshots if you plan on calling me a liar. Entire Prussia is making fun of offers like "Give us all ports back and we won't attack you in return* (*only on certain parts of map, as we plan to attack you on other places on the map). I don't think you're the best at diplomacy, on losing position in a war pushing demands that would only benefit pirates... Your best offer that you mustered was William's Bay and it was still full of insults. 

Wait, pirates do make offers then?  Which lie to believe?  How easily you fail to tell the truth young sruPL.  

40 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I don't think you're the best at diplomacy

Good thing I've only ever claimed I speak for 2 clans only, and not the entire nation... as referenced below.

82d5bce7e60d80f720f30dfbe3a6d8d2.png

This incessant back and forth, constant lies and your childishness bore me.  Carry on.  Let me know should you choose to talk.

49 minutes ago, Christendom said:

And you were also approached by France acting as intermediary, which I'm told you had agreed to the terms😕

45 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Never agreed to what @Rabman said as middleman, but it's true he came.

As per our discussions, swapping one port each and ending the war were amicable terms for both parties. Banished said he would take the terms to the other Prussians to discuss, which I made clear: we were to have an answer the following morning. 

Playing with Banished in a nation is always exciting. There are few players who find it so easy to make enemies through its activity in the forum. But to his honor rescue, with ALOHA he already has a strong fighting troop behind him and they have already done a lot for the kingdom.  The two sides of a medal ...

Edited by Hellmuth von Mücke
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Brits will get bored of empty PBs very soon

I dunno about that.  The Brits in NA are many things, but I would definitely not discount their ability to snap up empty/garbage ports just to see their flag on those little dots.  Rule, Britannia!  They've surpassed even Spain in this...which is hard to do.  

Regardless, it's good seeing GB back in the gulf again.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

As long as it comes to 7up you never fought us, since we always refused to give you content. Brits will get bored of empty PBs very soon. Then the time comes that we strike back. And not in the way anybody expects. We don't deliver content to our enemies. We deliver suffer.

A war is won as soon as the enemy forces are defeated not as soon as you take some ports nobody defends.

Hey bernadotte maybe try EU4, its a great game. No fights there, just grand strategy.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/236850/Europa_Universalis_IV/

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 9

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I dunno about that.  The Brits in NA are many things, but I would definitely not discount their ability to snap up empty/garbage ports just to see their flag on those little dots.  Rule, Britannia!  They've surpassed even Spain in this...which is hard to do.  

Regardless, it's good seeing GB back in the gulf again.

its a Brit thing ... thats why in real world history our flag flew over ports all over the world .... and many were garbage and yet still the locals wanted them .. and in some cases even threw tea into the harbour 😊

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Your funny with your "they have broken the real French player community". Since the beginning of the server there has always been frictions between the "real French" and the others time zone French.

I am glad we went beyond the historical mindset of war... otherwise it would have been extremely boring for all the French players.

The Frenchy French have tried a few time to take back some territory vs the Swedish but it hasn't been successful so far. So there is a fight with Sweden. The NA French players have been poking for a few days now in Swedish waters and they had a lot of fun.

The Americans are not anymore in their map corner, they have moved some time ago to the Belize area... just so you know what is going on...

As for the Brits they are going back on our menu now as they got some exUWS reinforcing their ranks at our time.

Don't you realize that you "the others time zone French" and others, you're hijacking RVR ? everybody knows the "timers" system is revealing for months a major faillure for the RVR evolution, it is mostly a feature that is unfair for both community of NA players as it works in both direction; its effects turn the RVR sterile.

Regarding the "Frenchy French" community I have nostalgic memories of the one I knew (with its numbers...)

Historical mindset ? why do you think NA kept the historical & geographical situation with these 3 super powers territorywise & ressourcewise ? those factions are supposed to be player tanks. We witnessed some good time where France & Spain against GB was a very well balanced conflict, within a somehow historical logic.  

Without this historical background but a fiction background, this community of players would be quite different.

I'm sorry to see that this "designed" historical background entails a corner position of the American faction.

Refering to the current geomap I was not sure that these new territories Omoa zone as being conqueered or lent by Brits, but they have relevant timers...   

France at war with Brits, that's nice, but to make it balanced, as you mentioned, Brits need more "the others time zone" players.

A balanced sharing of "the others time zone" players in EVERY FACTIONS would be indeed the perfect timer system solution... but so utopic ! 

22 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Don't you realize that you "the others time zone French" and others, you're hijacking RVR ? everybody knows the "timers" system is revealing for months a major faillure for the RVR evolution, it is mostly a feature that is unfair for both community of NA players as it works in both direction; its effects turn the RVR sterile.

Regarding the "Frenchy French" community I have nostalgic memories of the one I knew (with its numbers...)

Historical mindset ? why do you think NA kept the historical & geographical situation with these 3 super powers territorywise & ressourcewise ? those factions are supposed to be player tanks. We witnessed some good time where France & Spain against GB was a very well balanced conflict, within a somehow historical logic.  

Without this historical background but a fiction background, this community of players would be quite different.

I'm sorry to see that this "designed" historical background entails a corner position of the American faction.

Refering to the current geomap I was not sure that these new territories Omoa zone as being conqueered or lent by Brits, but they have relevant timers...   

France at war with Brits, that's nice, but to make it balanced, as you mentioned, Brits need more "the others time zone" players.

A balanced sharing of "the others time zone" players in EVERY FACTIONS would be indeed the perfect timer system solution... but so utopic ! 

You seem to like history but you keep avoiding the time period when spain and GB fought side by side in the peninsula against the french ruled by Napoleon. 

That historical fact is not convenient for you, a french player playing for spain.