Game-Labs Forum

Test bed Harbor UI. Lost redemables after deletion of Character

Sir Imbriglicated

I made a player for the new test bed server. After 2 hrs of playing and having my clanmates telling me in teamspeak to join them in our original nation I decided to change nations...

I lost all the test bed redeemables doing so

1. That means that the redeemables are player and not character locked ( I did not know that)

2. If I am to achieve the goals of the testbed I need to get the double amout of xp

I did not get a warning about losing the redeemables: Normally they ar player locked so I think I am in good faith. If I am not let this be a warning to others Do not try to switch nations.

Edited by Sir Imbriglicated

41 minutes ago, admin said:

Buildings have exaggerated max production set for testing and pve gives a lot of money - will probably take one evening or two to get those resources back. 

Yeah. But it is the 10.000 xp that I need to grind before I reach "starting level" that has made me quit the test...it´s not the resources..

Edit: And perhaps you should include a warning when the character is deleted that it is also the xp and resources that will be lost. It is no biggie for me, I just dont want to grind a week more from a cutter to be able to finish the test bed 

Edited by Sir Imbriglicated

24 minutes ago, Sir Imbriglicated said:

Yeah. But it is the 10.000 xp that I need to grind before I reach "starting level" that has made me quit the test...it´s not the resources..

Edit: And perhaps you should include a warning when the character is deleted that it is also the xp and resources that will be lost. It is no biggie for me, I just dont want to grind a week more from a cutter to be able to finish the test bed 

You can still do the example and claim m&c rank though i guess

42 minutes ago, Sir Imbriglicated said:

You can pass the final exam in the tutorial and get the MC xp in probably one evening (+ you will get money repairs and ships)

• Like 1