Game-Labs Forum

United States Revenue-Marine

45 minutes ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Junior Officers are all the better!  Fewer bad habits to unlearn, willing to try new things, and unfettered to the lumbering ships of the line.  Give me a score of such Junior Officers!

then consider me your faithful servant, i enlist the service of myself, my crew and my ship.

3 hours ago, Davos Seaworth said:

A brother in arms to ONION any day. Iroquois and the few that will be joining him are excellent people that love to play the game without getting into the frustrating player created politics. If you are just looking to play the game the way it is suppose to be played I highly suggest joining USRM.

Not to go off topic, but exactly how is the game suppose to be played?  It's a sandbox you can play it any way you want, so can I or any one else.  There is no one true way to play this game.

With that hope to see a bunch of USRM guys about soon.   CSA has reverted back to the basic's and cutter wars when needed we will bring out the bigger boats, but a proper Cutter fleet is always welcome to hunt and check cargo in US and neighboring waters.

Some USRC ships in action.

War-of-1812-Dart-capture.jpg?fit=720,479

4.Eagle-Captures-Bon-Pere-560x295.jpg

USRC Washington 1833

300px-Revenue_cutter.jpg

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2