Game-Labs Forum

Getting my sea legs but have some questions

dc1962

Question

I've been playing the pvp game for several weeks now. I've been playing as a Russian solo and made a number of blunders and some successes  in the process. I have some questions:

-How   do you decide where to build additional outposts? I like the trading aspect of the game, although lost a couple of ships in the process.

-How do you link up with the other clans and players from your side? I've been playing for several weeks and have yet to figure out how to work or contact anyone else.

-I used several perks before realized I wanted to change several of them. How do you change your perks?

-I enjoy this game a great deal. I've got the combat down, just trying to figure out how to build on my career.

2 answers to this question

1. Free towns In high traffic areas/ where you want to hunt is a good idea. Or if your part of a clan your clan may ask you to set up a outpost in areas.

2.Not all nations are very active 24 hours a day. In Russia you will run into a lot of Europeans and  they may speak their own language. Try to find people in your nation chat.

3.Go to your nations port, admiralty, then perk reset should be the first thing you can buy for 50 combat marks. Go to your perks and use the reset.

4.Figure out what you want to do and try new things. Also I would highly recommend you join a clan of some sort that you want to be a part of.