I've edited this so it makes no sense anymore

HachiRoku

Make Hachiroku Moderator!   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Bla Bla Bla

• Yes
    • Yes

6 hours ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Mostly, you start by having a reputation that precedes you for integrity and being a positive force in the community - both forums and in game.  And of course you have to ask.

Two qualities that Hachiroku doesn't possess. He may know well the game mechanics but doesn't know how to deal with people impartially.

10 hours ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Mostly, you start by having a reputation that precedes you for integrity and being a positive force in the community - both forums and in game.  And of course you have to ask.

Nah, it's like politics.  It's a popularity and resource contest.  You know how the last [Democratic] governor got elected in this state?  He had alleged mafia connections and was referred to as good looking.  His politics were irrelevant.  Women kept saying they'd vote for him because he was good looking.  :rolleyes:

So the question here is @HachiRoku are you hot, and how powerful are your friends?  That's all that matters.  :)

By the way, I voted no.  You aint my friend and I also don't swing that way.  ;)

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Nah, it's like politics.  It's a popularity and resource contest.  You know how the last [Democratic] governor got elected in this state?  He had alleged mafia connections and was referred to as good looking.  His politics were irrelevant.  Women kept saying they'd vote for him because he was good looking.  :rolleyes:

Except theres no vote here.

Also following your theory about votes why is Merkel still Chancellor of Germany? 😕

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

On 9/21/2018 at 11:58 PM, Palatinose said:

I vote NO. One day I'll beat him in a duel and proudly present it on the forums. He would just mod it away. I know it. Until this day, I have to remain your bitch though.

You know what's the worst part of you loosing duels to me? Have you seen my performance lately? I don't even know how the game works anymore. 36 hello kittying leaks! 

If Hachi has the intention to clear this forum from trolls that are spreading disrespectful comments towards comunities of players I support him.

Disrespectful comments generate disrespectful answers and so on...

Provocation comments should be accepted within respectful words.

Respect must be the basement of the forum policy.

It's gonna be a hard work, but it would be nice to reform this forum together with the release.

question in case of reform: could it be possible to associate ingame name to forum name and only allow to post the NA players ?!! ;)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

question in case of reform: could it be possible to associate ingame name to forum name and only allow to post the NA players ?!! ;)

NA players (myself included) should be grateful that NA hasn't done that. So much essential knowledge about ships and naval history would have been lost ! And the game wouldn't be what it is. Some non-players have contributed so much. Thx to them. 🙂

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Who has contributed so much without having NA on their Steam account?

Surcouf, a major contributor about French Navy, sailing, building, navigation...

Wagram (if I ain't mistaken about his not having NA when he contributed), very serious contributor especially about French Navy. The first one to point out Venetian plans.

Sella22 who had find ship plans on the Net before playing the game 

and certainly some others I don't know or remember and who have or haven't buy the game ever since their contribution.

Gamers are not the alpha and omega. There are also dedicated non-player naval experts/fans who can/want to play or not.

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, LeBoiteux said:

NA players (myself included) should be grateful that NA hasn't done that. So much essential knowledge about ships and naval history would have been lost ! And the game wouldn't be what it is. Some non-players have contributed so much. Thx to them. 🙂

My point was a (joke) hint toward the existence of some caracters that are very active in this forum without revealing their ingame name...:rolleyes:

Undercover comments are not really helping but mostly subversif, but we have to cope with it...