Game-Labs Forum

I've edited this so it makes no sense anymore

HachiRoku

Make Hachiroku Moderator!   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Bla Bla Bla

• Yes
    • Yes

Besides white substance, I also sometimes swallow my pride. Like in this case, Hachiroku is probably the best candidate to be a moderator considering the knowledge of the game paired with his network of players/friends. It makes him have a unique perspective and with that enforce the rules and peace without being 'unfair'. I think he would make a great mod.

Not just a moderator tho, he is a voice of the people, a perfect bridge between dev's and playerbase. A caring and loving friend with a tough fairness about him.

I vote YES.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Yes, the nuclear option.

Dropped from HachiRoku, a forum erased

Threat of the Irish displayed

A power unheard of a power unseen

Flash out of nowhere, the forum is burning

At 9:36 pm Kiev control

Realized something was wrong

Reports of explosions, destruction and pain

Internet raid from hell forum gone in a blaze

September in black

HachiRoku is turning back

Edited by Batman
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Milkman van Swallows said:

Besides white substance, I also sometimes swallow my pride. Like in this case, Hachiroku is probably the best candidate to be a moderator considering the knowledge of the game paired with his network of players/friends. It makes him have a unique perspective and with that enforce the rules and peace without being 'unfair'. I think he would make a great mod.

Not just a moderator tho, he is a voice of the people, a perfect bridge between dev's and playerbase. A caring and loving friend with a tough fairness about him.

I vote YES.

Amen brother.

2 hours ago, rediii said:

how do you even become Moderator?

Semi honest question

That a really good question we wonder back on GLOBAL (well more when it was PvP2) cause we went 6-9 months without ever seing a green name other than the rare time Ink would log on when the servers where having issues.   Than suddenly two mods was on there a lot (won't mention names) but all they seem there to do was farm nobs around capitals and as soon as the game changed they stop showing up on our server until they merged.    Honestlly every nation should have one or two active mods that can help with any issues in those nations.  SHould be something the Devs team looks into when the game goes live.

5 hours ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Mostly, you start by having a reputation that precedes you for integrity and being a positive force in the community - both forums and in game.  And of course you have to ask.

To be honest I don't think so. Jodgi is the only moderator that is liked by us. 

• Like 8