Game-Labs Forum

HusserlTW joined us!

Nick Thomadis

If you are a follower of the Total War modding community you probably already know the person responsible for most of the map/campaign tools. He also helped many modders by creating specialized editing tools including innovative launchers and installers for mods.

In the past year, me and HusserlTW have collaborated passionately to improve DarthMod Empire and DarthMod Napoleon especially in the sectors of campaigns and launcher functionality. I believe that everybody who tried these mods must have noticed the amount of good work that has been done.

Today I am very happy to announce that HusserlTW has recently joined our ranks as Support Designer and already started to help us with gameplay feedback and overall brainstorming about how we can make Ultimate General: Gettysburg a better game. 

Welcome my friend. We are going to make this game a hit!

Thanks a lot Nick!

I was very excited with the perspective on taking part in a game creation, especially supported by Darth Vader. Joining UGG ranks I found a very promising game, with innovative AI and gameplay, a real historical battle simulator. I am happy for taking part part in this effort to make an intelligent and enjoyable game. UGG will rock!