Game-Labs Forum

HRE is almost DEAD, LONG LIVE CABAL

Pit Pinsel

HRE is almost dead😪 only Cabal has the power to save Sweden from sinking, but that does not happen with only Cabal, but also with new players and with players who are not so good in the PVP, we stand as a team or we are from overrun by the mass of enemies. Cabal is now the leading clan in Sweden, but you have the responsibility! Cabal has proven what they can. I think I have the right to speak as the heart of Sweden, if I say protect the weak and help those who are not so good, because that's what HRE did in Sweden and why Sweden was so strong and maybe also can become again. Create stutters from the world with the highest humanity you

can muster. Cabal alone can not make it, but me and Sweden are behind you if you give us other Swedes a chance, because we are your TEAM🙂. Schweden i love you😍

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Hmm??? If you will try to bring up France, we are at war with them too. I would like to remind you that the EU French crew was helping Spain vs Prussia when they were allied. Also, that's a fight from yesterday during the night time outside LT:

unknown.png

Carry on your forum wars, since you lose in the game. I will give you credits for high writing and story-telling skills, I stand no chance against you :) 

phelps-starejpg-e981a703114ee0f3.jpg

Banished every time I reply to him

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Sir Loorkon said:

Fast tot? Und war das dein Clan mit 1 Mitglied? Also ein Scheißposten!

wow was soll ich dazu sagen, ich rufe auf für mehr teamplay in schweden und du wirst gleich beleidigend.🙄 wer die HRE halt länger kennt weis das sie im vergleich zu damals fast tot ist. das heisst aber nicht das es so bleiben muss, aber ich befürchte wenn sie dich zum offizier machen werden sie alleine schon wegen deiner Wortwahl abgänge haben und ich habe mich für meinen einmann clan entschieden, weil ich schlichtweg eine einmann armee bin. 

Edited by Pit Pinsel

19 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

That what happens when you make an alliance with Denmark, Poland and some other clans for huge screening fleets and safe RvR. Go to war with every country and then you can have fun.

Are you hello kittying serious? The Swedes have too many allies!? Reason we stopped doing port battles is every time we tried we got screened out by multiple fleets allied to the target, and sometimes by nations who weren't even allied but just looking for a fight in the empty gameworld.

But now i'm sure you will comeback with an argument that once again shows you know better what's going on as an outsider than the people involved...

20 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

1. Alliances kill the game for big nations. Spain/Russia/France/GB/Sweden/US making alliances just limit the nations, create dramas and issues. I can understand Poland, Denmark and other minor nations making an alliance. Nation unity mechanics don't work well. #ClanBasedGame

2. I have mixed feelings about screening, good, bad, not sure. All I know is that PB is a big marker on a map where the action will be and that you can go PvP there. When we had 3-5 PBs daily, we didn't have an issue of half the server being at 1 port screening everything to the hell.

I am not badmouthing Sweden, I know why you make alliances ("to win RvR" in short 3 words, in a longer version to deal with screening and be able to join PBs). But then you have 3-4 nations screening for Cartagena PB??? It was Poland, Denmark, GB, Swedes and maybe I missed someone. This is the double-edged sword, you complain about alliances and screening fleets ruining RvR and you use the same weapon so you cannot complain about it really. I won't complain about screening personally because I do it as well. Sometimes 3-4 nations screening against us, but such is life. You can't be screened out from defensive PB, so... I don't care really, that's the most important part.

1. Alliances can be good, as long as they don't get to powerful. If ppl dont stand a chance most just stop trying. Just look a Spain right now. From being one of the nations attacking, they now basicly is reduced nothing. Not sure a clan based game will change that. If we end up with very big and powerful clans, whats then the different to nations?

2: Problem is that we have spend hours flip a port, in boring PvE, and then get prevented to get at pb fight. I give you an example. We had flipped Barahona. Look forward to a fight with the Dutch. We had a Pb fleet with the 5300 ready. The Russians didn't like us to have that fight, so they had around 15 first rates waiting for us. We could ofc go out and fight, but lets be honnest it just would be a slaughter. No no reason to go out. Another exampel. We flipped Placer and wanted a fight with the britts. Spain screend us out, because they wanted a fight. So now we just simply don't want to spend time grind PvE to maybe get a fight. Some ports, it is fair enough, to be screened out of, but there is plenty of ports with no relevanse, why just not let ppl get some fun fights. We might actually maybe end up getting more PB's and therefore more content.

3: Danes went to Cartagenha for a couple of resaons. First of all it is one of those ports, that should take all both to win and defend. But the main reason was the dutch. The dutch had taken Fajardo, Viques and Passaje. All knew BF just left and the danes was in a bad shape. So we knew we couldn't take those ports back. So we made it simple. If they would keep ports close to danish capitol, we would interfiere with there RvR, where ever we could. So basicly went to screen them out where ever they wanted a pb, with out care if we lost all oure ships. Another reason we pay our debt. The swedes helped us to get them out, so it was a simple matter of honnor to repay.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Nations have thousands of players, clans usually have  5-40 players (speaking about active numbers, don't tell me about clans with 200+ members...)

1. This will end up national unity drama. Treaties, deals, pacts, diplomacy, all of that will be clan2clan. No more crying about people destroying treaties or not honouring them or who is controlling the nation.

2. Fix for economy alt warfare. That's a big, big one. Game changer I would say. 

Big clans will still ally and nothing will change that, but I do believe it will remove unneeded national dramas caused by big clans making decisions for entire nation. Now every time you decide on something, you must always repeat 50 times "We do it on behalf of our own clan only" blah blah.

Nations may have more players. That right, but how many do actually take part. As it is now it is the few clans that make the different. I know we all can join the same nation, but do think some still have a relation to the flag, why the hell would I ells stay in Dk-NG.  With clans my fear is that the 3-5 biggest just would ally up. Again if one part get to powerfull, I fear ppl would stop trying.

1: Even clan breaks up because of disagrement. There is a reason why I not longer is in DNP. But you are right that in a clan you can throw those out you don’t like. Actually I think it is as much the players that makes it toxic as it is nations. 

2: Fix for alt. You think about alt can buy up important woods and upgrades. I do think it is a issue, that need some fixing. I also see problems if not done right. If I only can fight in a oak/oak ship, with basic upgrades, I proberbly wouldn’t go out fight.  Right now I think ppl uses alt to compensate, not because they like to have an alt.

In general I haven’t had the issue with nation that you talk about. But I also only have been in dk. BF did what they did, so did DNP. Now with Orca it is the same. They do as they do. We have told them about oure agrement with the poles and they choose to respect it. 

4 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Well actually this go for all parts in life. . You start by just laying there, then you start to crawl and evently starts to walk, well to get around 15-16 to start crawl because you are drunk. 

But what also is part of it is, we get help to learn and that speed up the progres. If insted of getting help and motivation, it would be made harder. Lets say you had a 10 kg block strapped on your body. What would the result then be. In a game unlike life, if it just isen’t fun, well we can just find another game.

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I still use my Caguarian L'Ocean that I crafted in Belize 1 year ago when I was British player. I use it for PvP, Port Battles, Epic Events, PvE, Hostilities, EVERYTHING. It survived hundreds of battles and never died. Normal ship 3-5, no trim (we didn't have trims back then). It was even crafted with Conquest Marks when we had them, that's how old it is. It still kills all purple/gold quality new ships. 

From yesterday Tumbado Patrol:

unknown.png

My ship:

image.png.92761f9774412f241f5a514a18869ae7.png

image.thumb.png.db58db972f7aea8cc6bb39ed06b57682.png

just 3 knowledge, only mediums, shabby ship captured from AI. This battle was easy vs a veteran player using Teak-White Oak Essex with good quality mods + carronades. This should be a good example showing how much META/WOODS blah blah is really worth... Nonetheless, someone will mention that I won because I used P2W/OP skill books ;) 

HAVOC used Caguarian/Sabicu ships in Port Battles, it was a good example that player skill matters much more than woods... 

Yesterday in big battle outside Gustavia I used a Pavel with 0 knowledge slots, basic mods and my Pavel was Teak-Sabicu, I got 2 kills and 3 assists (could be more, but I left the battle when I died and received 34 PvP marks at the end):

E5D3A269BC83F3EE5EF550252E35A6BA5C744C1C

I haven’t said skill dosen’t matter. I told you how ppl in general respond. 

Not sure Havoc actually is a good example . To my knowledge the lost way more pb than they actually have won. Think BF in there days in dk only lost one pb against havoc. 

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

You say compensate, but all veterans know RvR has no real meaning other than hurting rookies/newbies/casual players without alts. Most veterans have alts and use them for eco purpose and if some nation loses ports they need for crafting, their alts just need to change the nation and nothing changes. Carry on, status quo, crafting still goes on as well as it did before (with exception of casual players being excluded). If they want the goods, they must come and capture them. They don't have any motivation because of alts. That way alts kill RvR. If I needed teak, I would use Sabicu-Sabicu boats to capture the port producing teak or at least keep trying... but the reality is that in most free towns good shipbuilders sell very cheap Teak-WO ships or LO/WO. All nations have easy access to good quality ships, let's not lie to each other. 

And you have a good point. In general they can change it. Do what they want. My fear is that most proberbly just will stop trying. But I could ofc be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Lost or not, how would they be a bad example? They lost because of many reasons, but not bad quality woods. It all comes down to decision making and player mistakes mostly, but HAVOC always did put up a good fight. No matter lost or won, they fought well and provided a challenge in battle.

What people respond in general... we both know that what people say is often stupid. If people say that Earth is flat, what will you say? We both know... but do they know?

I have a lot of respect for those that make content, that also include Havoc. They where a bad example if you like with your own ship would say you could win with less than the best of the best. But if your point was they tryed anyway, they are a good example.

I don’t care what ppl say. What I care about is what they do. My experience is that ppl most time dodge the fights, it the chance for succes in there opinion is small, and the reward non existent. But I could be wrong and ppl don’t care.