Game-Labs Forum

It's time for Justice

10 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

BS!!! GB is stronkest. Not because of HAVOC - they're trash! #itisknown

Simply because you have Raxius and Hartzy. Everything they start becomes a story of success. But don't worry. Capt Hardy will return to restore balance to the british nation, which has recently shifted towards a (I nearly don't dare saying it) player vs player  focused content. 

Regards from the calm and cosy eastern side of the carebearian sea o/

Raxius, Hartz and Hardy will bring glory to GB, just you wait and see!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

GB, the strongest nation?

No I would not agree with that - but they definitely have a good core rvr/pvp group going for them.

Lets list the "weak" nations and understand why folks don't join them.

1. US - a 'president' who doesn't play but seems to always make sure he's in charge and the sheep follow. Lots of players not wishing to get better and those that do stick to themselves. Maybe if they changed their structure and style the US nation could do better.

2. Poland - polish players stick to themselves, I hear the prefer PvE and that's not bad just they don't have a consistant group to be active in RvR. They need a more active base before they can attract others.

3. Dutch - they have players but not enough consistant players that are online everyday. Same as poland, the base players aren't active enough for what an RvR/PvPer is looking for

4. Denmark - good solid players but not a large enough base for consistant RvR. Not a huge recruiting pool either to continue to grow. Same as before.

Yes smaller Nations have a problem with low numbers. But lets be honnest thats not the biggest issue. Imo the biggest issue is that they don’t try. In the end the it will bite us in the bip bip(censuret). Ppl want more then just missions, if they dont get it, they will stop ore go to another nation. Just look how many players that have left ore gone inactive in the danish nation.

We havent yeth given up. Again we are trying to rebuild and give players the skill. We just startet practice pb’s against the polish. That will help both nations. We would like those too against the Dutch. 

Both lots of small nations just don’t dare/care to attack a port because they either will be Screened by another nation just looking for PvP. Ore they go in to RvR in some alliance with a stronger nation. But get punished for it. Just look at what the Spanish and Dutch did to Poland. Don’t get me wrong. Danes also have oure times with abuse of power. 

This is a war game, so there is nothing wrong with the strong using power to threath a small nation to stay out of the war. But if we want more players to take part in RvR, I do think the big nations need to show restrait. But thats just my opinion. I also think it is very different from nation to nation. Some quit others get more United. In the time I played the danes have twich been treath on its survival, first by the Russian, and later by the dutch. In both cases oure activity have increased.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

If exile would come back we might come back but I am beginning to doubt they want to. When I came back to gb a month ago I wasn't feeling it. Everyone was so nice to each other and nobody was Insulting anyone :( basically I only want cunts sailing with me. 

poor Hachi .. only wants cunts ..... but surrounds himself with dicks

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

poor Hachi .. only wants cunts ..... but surrounds himself with pricks

That is becouse I don't know what to do with cunts. At least when I do find out I can learn unlike you. Rumor has it that the blue pills are to much for your old heart. . Fun fact. hello kitty is censored and cunt isnt. Makes sense 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

It´s time for Justice? Do not tell me they reopen the global server !!!!! 😋

Now seriously, do not burn the blood gentlemen, this is just a game. Also, when the final wipe arrives, they will take everything away … 

The salt and toxic behavior is also just a game. Hatred towards each other fuels rvr and that is a fact. The devs let's LV get away with alot of things because assholes give content. 

Edited by HachiRoku

2 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Raxius, Hartz and Hardy will bring glory to GB, just you wait and see!

All they are bringing is a headache without the painkillers. There are good reasons why US stopped giving a damn about them and France kicking them from TS. What have they actually accomplished? They didnt do squat to Sweden. Nothing that Sweden gave a damn about. US, Poland for pete sake could have beaten them easily. Espana...come on. Their glory days were long gone if they had any. Those three if anything might be a reason why HAVOC leaves GB.

19 minutes ago, Davos Seaworth said:

All they are bringing is a headache without the painkillers. There are good reasons why US stopped giving a damn about them and France kicking them from TS. What have they actually accomplished? They didnt do squat to Sweden. Nothing that Sweden gave a damn about. US, Poland for pete sake could have beaten them easily. Espana...come on. Their glory days were long gone if they had any. Those three if anything might be a reason why HAVOC leaves GB.

is rax back in gb???Tell him he is a lil bitch from me

26 minutes ago, Davos Seaworth said:

All they are bringing is a headache without the painkillers.  Those three if anything might be a reason why HAVOC leaves GB.

You actually seem to think, Greg, rediii or me would care about nation chat.

Hartz and Rax have completly different playtimes compared to us, they can do whatever they want. So far it seems it was always Raxius leaving the nation, not the other way around.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

is rax back in gb???Tell him he is a lil bitch from me

You can tell him yourself. Rather not waste my time with that sort of trash and I am long gone from that mess. 

17 minutes ago, Batman said:

You actually seem to think, Greg, rediii or me would care about nation chat.

Lol! Mate what they do goes beyond nation chat. Nation chat majority of the nation at least in US had them and their alts muted so no one cared too much about what they did on nation chat. Not to mention you guys will probably bump into him with his idea of how much a person should be playing this game.

Edited by Davos Seaworth

4 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

you sound salty

Nah mate. I like yer 😘. Sure your a tit but I dealt with worse in real life and I can at least talk to you straight. I just rather not get into that silly bullshit that is Raxius and Hartz. They are the pre-teen Halo kids equivilant in Naval Action. Too old for that nonsense. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth

2 hours ago, Davos Seaworth said:

I'll have you know that uncontested ports in the early hours and neutral port battles are incredibly hard.

Just ask BAIT! Adding UWS to the ranks will bolster our ability to flip random ports no-one gives a shit about.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I'll have you know that uncontested ports in the early hours and neutral port battles are incredibly hard.

Just ask BAIT! Adding UWS to the ranks will bolster our ability to flip random ports no-one gives a shit about.

SNOW picked up a couple of useless ports under cuba there.  Just saying 🙂

though I hope Cochinos was defended, that looks like a dope port battle layout.

Edited by Christendom