Game-Labs Forum

It's time for Justice

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Taking up the most room in Hardy’s headspace is a title I’ll fight you for.  

Think they’ll move back to GB now?

Noone would notice. A pve clan makes no difference in rvr. What nation is he in atm? 

3 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Noone would notice. A pve clan makes no difference in rvr. What nation is he in atm? 

he is playing in Spain atm, clan [N] as [N]o7. N stands for Nemesis, probably referring to being my Nemesis

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

You have no idea how much he hates me. I know for a fact I'm number 1

At least something you are number one in.

6 hours ago, Davos Seaworth said:

If Great Britain wants Justice then they need to stop listening to Gregory and Batman. This entire thread is simply a joke much like Brett Kavanaugh's defense remarks. Seriously. Why is anyone still feeding these nonsensical childish egomaniac delusions of these pillocks in Great Britain anymore I do not know. If you want anything to get done properly, follow @rediii. He has a proven track record of getting things done in nations. #RediiiForKing2018

What have I done? 😮

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Rediii is a lil bitch and I mean that. As someone that knows GB better than most of the server I can assure you that Greg and Batman are Britains only loyal members. Gregory especially. Rediii is not fighting with brits, he is using his clan members and using brits as fillers. Noone in Gb history has won a battle with the British players because they are selfish little shits that carebear all day long and do nothing but complain. 

I would like to challenge that assertion. BASTD led by Massimo beat the Spanish at Sarazota with no help from SNOW, HAVOC or SLRN.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

dude... you're so 2017.   No one listens to Batman and Gregory :)  They'll tell you that themselves :)   

Giving 0 hello kittys about stuff and destroying council meetings was my proudest achievement in Gb! 

10 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I don't think there has been one since the last one you were in. If they come back I'll let you know so you can come back and get rid of them again.

If exile would come back we might come back but I am beginning to doubt they want to. When I came back to gb a month ago I wasn't feeling it. Everyone was so nice to each other and nobody was Insulting anyone :( basically I only want cunts sailing with me. 

Disregarding the sometimes rather eminent ForumPvPcontent here, I have to wonder... How many PBs have actually been contested? Where's the glory in winning empty PBs? I just don't see it. In this game there's three kinds of content - PvP, RvR and PvE... This thread is basically filled out by a bunch of PvE players raging on about how they defeated someone else in doing the most PvE - in other words, the most likely candidates for the tittle of the 'king of the PvE server'(tm) awards being handed out this December.

21 minutes ago, springby said:

just like in every other multiplayer game, the balance is not existing. people join the stronkest nation and then they begin to wave their epeens on forums.

its getting old.

when is the wipe/release?

GB, the strongest nation?

No I would not agree with that - but they definitely have a good core rvr/pvp group going for them.

Lets list the "weak" nations and understand why folks don't join them.

1. US - a 'president' who doesn't play but seems to always make sure he's in charge and the sheep follow. Lots of players not wishing to get better and those that do stick to themselves. Maybe if they changed their structure and style the US nation could do better.

2. Poland - polish players stick to themselves, I hear the prefer PvE and that's not bad just they don't have a consistant group to be active in RvR. They need a more active base before they can attract others.

3. Dutch - they have players but not enough consistant players that are online everyday. Same as poland, the base players aren't active enough for what an RvR/PvPer is looking for

4. Denmark - good solid players but not a large enough base for consistant RvR. Not a huge recruiting pool either to continue to grow. Same as before.

24 minutes ago, RKY said:

There is no such thing as strongest nation.

BS!!! GB is stronkest. Not because of HAVOC - they're trash! #itisknown

Simply because you have Raxius and Hartzy. Everything they start becomes a story of success. But don't worry. Capt Hardy will return to restore balance to the british nation, which has recently shifted towards a (I nearly don't dare saying it) player vs player  focused content. 

Regards from the calm and cosy eastern side of the carebearian sea o/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Palatinose said:

BS!!! GB is stronkest. Not because of HAVOC - they're trash! #itisknown

Simply because you have Raxius and Hartzy. Everything they start becomes a story of success. But don't worry. Capt Hardy will return to restore balance to the british nation, which has recently shifted towards a (I nearly don't dare saying it) player vs player  focused content. 

Regards from the calm and cosy eastern side of the carebearian sea o/

Sarcasm?