Game-Labs Forum

It's time for Justice

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

We fought the other US night crews for the better part of a year.  We're bored of each other.  The sacking of Key West and the Spanish tears afterwards was far more entertaining.  Don't forget that we didn't start that fight, you guys did.  

I'm here setting the record straight and taking the heat of Britain's most valiant warrior, Batman.  He's not Horatio.  

t9nko.gif

• Like 1

Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, in the same way that history and the justification of the conduct of any war is written by the victors. It has always been the case that one man's justice is another man's injustice, wars are not fought for justice, but, because those who hold power cannot come to a reasoned agreement, or, they want something their opponent has and cannot obtained through diplomacy.

There are no politics, very little diplomacy in game, indeed, there is not even the concept that 'the enemy' has something we need that is worth the fight, I think that right now the only real justification for sinking anyone is the colours flown from the Mizzen mast of their ships!

If ever we have causus belli, defined conditions for victory and a method of resetting the status quo once victory is achieved then such rhetoric will have a place, it will have the meaning that such inspirational writing deserves.

Right now Naval Action is good, it has issues to be worked out still, but, with a little direction regarding why we are at war, the conditions needed to fulfill victory, a simple map reset when victory is attained, the game could be great, Nations can decide whom they can fight with, or, against, or, take on all comers, yet, allow the game to be played sandbox as intended, as, the strategy and tactics dictate.

7 hours ago, Intrepido said:

I agree. You are annoying, batman, as much as @Sir Texas Sir.

Hay now I got to keep like my 4th most poster on the forums some how, that and #Christianforintrepido can be ran too along the #WHENSEPTEMBERENDS and #WHYNOPAINTS.

Oh and I can promise every one this, I am not @Admiral Horation Homblower hmmm any one notice like three comes up when you @Admiral Horatio Hornblower, testing to see if this is three accounts.... @Admiral Horatio Homblower

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Christoph said:

we found stupid people who pay for our ports! that's perfect

Your ports?

Let me check one sec. Hmmm no, those ports have now the british flag.

Are you ok mate? Perhaps you spent too much time in the testbed killing npcs instead of attending to the port battles. A decision btw among the stupidest I have seen in a while.

50 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I had the hope you were more intelligent.

What are the spanish going to do? Nightflip us?

Hahahahahahaha

Just wait till rediii moves on to another nation just to screw with the balance of power. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

Just wait till rediii moves on to another nation just to screw with the balance of power. 

But why should he leave?

He was for a very long time in Sweden before he left. Went Dutch, but they simply didn’t have the numbers that wanted RvR. Russia I guess was a bad match. 

GB looks like a good match. Plenty of players, enough that want RvR, decent amount of good players. They are willing to play with him. He wants PvP he just have to leave KPR. What other nation can offer him a better solution. France maybe but thats all, and not quiet sure day france is as willing to do RvR as the britts. No do think GB is the best place unless he is going back to Sweden.

If Great Britain wants Justice then they need to stop listening to Gregory and Batman. This entire thread is simply a joke much like Brett Kavanaugh's defense remarks. Seriously. Why is anyone still feeding these nonsensical childish egomaniac delusions of these pillocks in Great Britain anymore I do not know. If you want anything to get done properly, follow @rediii. He has a proven track record of getting things done in nations. #RediiiForKing2018

@Davos Seaworth I think you are a bit behind the times on your info about GB, mate. Batman and Greg don't WANT to lead the nation, as they both have repeatedly stated.They just are some of the few ppl who can be arsed to organise stuff.

We also don't blindy "follow" Rediii. Most still have their reservations about what happens if HAVOC get bored in GB and decide to switch nations again. What HAVOC did in coming to GB was provide numbers. Or let's say numbers of active Captains at a certain quality level. Numbers alone we had before, but those were of little use for organised RvR. And unsurprisingly HAVOCs grand plan was the same it has been for weeks before in GB. Take back the Caymans and move from there to create a buffer around them. It doesn't take strategic genius for RvR in this game 🤣.

Personally I'm just happy to be sailing with some old friends and get some RvR content. Well see what the future brings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davos Seaworth said:

If Great Britain wants Justice then they need to stop listening to Gregory and Batman. This entire thread is simply a joke much like Brett Kavanaugh's defense remarks. Seriously. Why is anyone still feeding these nonsensical childish egomaniac delusions of these pillocks in Great Britain anymore I do not know. If you want anything to get done properly, follow @rediii. He has a proven track record of getting things done in nations. #RediiiForKing2018

Rediii is a lil bitch and I mean that. As someone that knows GB better than most of the server I can assure you that Greg and Batman are Britains only loyal members. Gregory especially. Rediii is not fighting with brits, he is using his clan members and using brits as fillers. Noone in Gb history has won a battle with the British players because they are selfish little shits that carebear all day long and do nothing but complain. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Batman said:

@Davos Seaworth normally I would take my time to answer you, but as you already have perfect insight of GBs internals it’s not necessary.

I would recommend to get in contact with @Capt Hardy tho, you seem to share his love for me.

I wonder who hardy hates the most out of @Gregory Rainsborough yourself and me? @Capt Hardy care to say?