Game-Labs Forum

It's time for Justice

This is a message for all nations,

If you have been betrayed (like France & USA), switched nation because you had no other choice, lost your friends and clan mates because of the actions (the zerg) done by the spanish-russian alliance this is the time for delivering Justice.

GB will lead the charge against them (7UP, VIXIT, VLTRA, @Captain Reverse, @North... ) and we won't stop until they all surrender. 

Join us! Glory, honour and victory awaits us in this noble endeavour!

Geoff-Hunt-Heavyweight-Punch-1.jpg

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

@Batman you don't really know what you are doing, do you?

You really think I would waste my time using google translator to read Spanish subforum with broken English, then write a post in perfect English and have it turned into broken Spanish so I could troll in Spanish subforum? Please, stop listening to Hachi :D

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

You really think I would waste my time using google translator to read Spanish subforum with broken English, then write a post in perfect English and have it turned into broken Spanish so I could troll in Spanish subforum? Please, stop listening to Hachi :D

Yes, I really think so. It was really funny trolling you with my theories of who Horatio was......and you kept coming to me by private chat asking.....what a coincidence uh?

It's good to roleplay like that but you are a little bit tedious.

1 minute ago, _Alucard_ said:

Yes, I really think so. It was really funny trolling you with my theories of who Horatio was......and you kept coming to me by private chat asking.....what a coincidence uh?

Did I? That's so long ago, I hardly remember or care :D

It's a game, some people really need to chill the hell out over certain things.

23 minutes ago, Batman said:

Yes and we dont think, we know.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, admin said:

topic reopened. comments about unsubstantiated claims hidden.

There's a couple false accusation tribunals that still do not have resolutions while you're on the hunt here.  Just an FYI.

10 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

Batman is not Horatio.  I am.

4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I for one approve this message.

Oh but let me remind everyone that only Chris speaks for VCO. Don't want people to get the wrong impression :).

oh but yeah, onwards towards a new great british empire. Hear....hear?

We got no beef with Russia.  I do think making a post cancelling old treaties and then conveniently making the same ones again is rather stupid though.  Same people, same ideas.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

He is Horatio. I'm on Mobile now but I can tell you later how we found out. 100% sure. 

Its also funny he talked to you about Horatio because I never noticed who he was until Batman told me. 

Edited by HachiRoku

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Batman is not Horatio.  I am.

We all know already who you are: somebody afraid of fights who only seeks his minute of glory, doing almost nothing important in the game for 1 year, because it's easier for you to threat with nightflips than fighting other night crew. And these are not my words, are yours.

Anyway, you are only in this thread so we can see you or what? 

4 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

We all know already who you are: somebody afraid of fights who only seeks his minute of glory, doing almost nothing important in the game for 1 year, because it's easier for you to threat with nightflips than fighting other night crew. And these are not my words, are yours.

Anyway, you are only in this thread so we can see you or what? 

We fought the other US night crews for the better part of a year.  We're bored of each other.  The sacking of Key West and the Spanish tears afterwards was far more entertaining.  Don't forget that we didn't start that fight, you guys did.  

I'm here setting the record straight and taking the heat of Britain's most valiant warrior, Batman.  He's not Horatio.  

• Like 1