Game-Labs Forum

Little Cayman will open its docks to the public

Batman

2 hours ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

Night flips I consider an injustice, and as such I rebel. When we removed the global server many warned that this would happen, and not just the Spanish. And if they did it to another nation, they would also think and say that it is an injustice. I understand that people from the other side of the Atlantic have the right to have port battles in their schedule, that is why they should not close the global server. And port timers is funny, it turns out that the game is configured to capture ports, the more better and then you have to abandon them because you can not keep them economically. I think if there are reasons for the complaint. Así que no me vuelvo loco por perder puertos sino la manera en que nos los quitan.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

Make yourself up to the idea that we will attack it again as many times as necessary. So go putting the CLOSED sign.

You can try.

Look dude, the 7UP, VIXIT and VLTRA fleets have been smashed in Little Cayman by a GB fleet. 

Even @Captain Reverse and all BF sank. @Anolytic and other REDS too. 

This is the begining of your end. 

@Lord_Draxyou should be reconsidering your alliances and friendships. Spain didn't help you much when they were zerging everyone and it wont help you when they fall into oblivion.

The Spanish will undoubtedly bore the poor buggers to death with wave upon wave of Spanish newbies.

I was very happy to help lead the charge that smashed the chaps outside Little Cayman yesterday. I know I've not been as active recently but I thought the Spanish-Russian lovefest ended? Or was that a sham?

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

28 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The Spanish will undoubtedly bore the poor buggers to death with wave upon wave of Spanish newbies.

I was very happy to help lead the charge that smashed the chaps outside Little Cayman yesterday. I know I've not been as active recently but I thought the Spanish-Russian lovefest ended? Or was that a sham?

Never trust a russian, my friend.

And anolytic and northviking are among the biggest liars of the entire server. They manipulate and deceive people to achieve their own goals.

2 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

So... I can kill ppl at little Cayman?? 

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

And anolytic and northviking are among the biggest liars of the entire server. They manipulate and deceive people to achieve their own goals.

At least they are not spewing bs all the time... In fact north is blissfully quiet..

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Do you like lies, lars?

Actually neither is on my current menu of delicacies.. But a troll will troll and if little Cayman is open for all... Well I see nothing wrong with taking up fish'n'chips on the menu..

17 hours ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

CET is too early for GMT... :( 

Battles happening at CET times most folk from GMT EU cannot attend.

Maybe make a CET server ?

It is not necessary since the players with EST-CST-PST schedule, face each other in the PB. Or isn't it?
In addition, they do not blackmail the rest of the server with nigth flips. They only do it to one faction.
So, nothing to change everything is great.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Provide Evidence

7 minutes ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

It is not necessary since the players with EST-CST-PST schedule, face each other in the PB. Or isn't it?
In addition, they do not blackmail the rest of the server with nigth flips. They only do it to one faction.
So, nothing to change everything is great.

Not really :)

Time difference from EST to PST is as much as from Moscow to London.

Rock n roll guys, NA is no different from many games before that run 24/7.

1 minute ago, Poryv said:

Provide Evidence

Hahahahahahaha

You have them here, in the forums, with posts that contradicts eachother and most important, in the game itself.

But the russians can't see anything in front of their noses, that's why you are so easy to convince by anolytic+north. You are probably just doing what they want.

They control you dude, open your eyes.

7 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Not really :)

Time difference from EST to PST is as much as from Moscow to London.

Rock n roll guys, NA is no different from many games before that run 24/7.

Actually that isn't true. In NA RvR can greatly and directly affect your fellow players denying them access to spaces, goods and ships. I can't recall any game that allows one faction to lock off another factions players from their own goods. Besides we've tried the timers, we've tried the nightflips and now we're back to the timers but the issue still remains the same. The timers are set to avoid PB in the busiest time of the server which is basically a cowards tactic.

Polarisation of community will not get solved if we all keep gnawing at each other. There's game that rolled in the past where you would indeed break supply lines 24/7 if needed. I am sure there's game in the present that do the 24/7.

But back to NA...

Gladly some "nations" and clans in game have a healthy worldwide community group.

That's all I can say. Even a group with only 7 guys has a timeshare between EU and US.

I can only imagine what a group of 25... or 50... can achieve :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Polarisation of community will not get solved if we all keep gnawing at each other.

Gladly some "nations" and clans in game have a healthy worldwide community group.

That's all I can say. Even a group with only 7 guys has a timeshare between EU and US.

Agreed, but this doesn't take the imagined communities into consideration - same story as what?? two years ago? - 'just recruit someone from the nightcrew, then all will be fine' except most US players will join GB or US, due to the language barrier and most often due to the cultural barrier as well. Since this game has irl nations this won't be changed, just look at the traditional adversaries - GB vs. Spain/France (not exactly the first conflict between those three nations).. The only relations ingame that doesn't follow national faultlines is DK/NG basically having a no RvR agreement with Sweden, despite them being historically adversaries. The reason for this is really very simple - the proximity of the capitals makes any conflict between them a story of attrition and since neither side can capture the opponents capital they can't win.

And ofc that the traderoute between Gustavia and CS is the most profitable in the game and as long as the tension is manageable then ppl can live with losing a trader from time to time.. I did make 40 million in four days after being back, lost 3 indiamans, but the profits were massive anyway. But that's an entirely other issue.

EDIT: added 'Sweden'

Edited by Guest
Because I can

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

To much qq about timers and other crap here.

GB has ONE teak port. Yet I want to share it with other nations who don't have acess to teak.

Take this opportunity or not.

But keep the timer-discussion out of here please.

See you soon my friend 😉

32 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Polarisation of community will not get solved if we all keep gnawing at each other. There's game that rolled in the past where you would indeed break supply lines 24/7 if needed. I am sure there's game in the present that do the 24/7.

But back to NA...

This has a certain resemblance to the band playing while the Titanic was sinking.

• Like 1

There still is roughly 50% of the ports out there without a timer and even still a good number of EU timers.

AND even still a weekend where we can all be on and all attack each other without work getting in the way. Seriously don't see the issue with timers.

I am sure GB will have many conflicts to come and will enjoy the fighting :).

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Si @Batman  pone un temporizador de la tarde en el pequeño caimán, lo que queda de España podría salir esta vez.  

Yo digo que lo hagas  

Cada día que pasa tienes menos conexiones neuronales,  empieza a pensar más antes de abrir la boca simplemente, estás llegando a niveles de patetismo próximos a Pinkflower, como cualquier enfermo adicto a la idiotez, tu no te das cuenta, por eso te hago el favor de avisarte. sé que en el futuro me agradecerás el aviso.

Every day that passes you have less neuronal connections, start thinking more before opening your mouth, you are reaching levels of pathos close to Pinkflower, like any sick person addicted to idiocy, you do not realize, that's why I do you the favor to warn you I know that in the future you will thank me for the warning.