Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion: Gender equality in Naval Action

Percival Merewether

2 minutes ago, LeBoiteux said:

how much do we want to 'distort' history for the fun of it

Jollywood pirates sailing first rates :D and not sharing a single plunder coin with the crew and not getting removed from command ( or worse... killed... )

Oh wait... pirates... female captains... damn barbarians... This is the Navy sir !

32 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Doesnt make sense because only men could be en listed on the ship muster roll. All women that served in the navy during age of sail used names of men and had to hide their true gender.

Are you kidding me? Would you actually deny women their rightful place and rank in-game based on something so insignificant as history?? Welcome to the 21st century, equality is what matters. equality for all.

PS: When in doubt, read the tags 😛

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percival Merewether said:

Are you kidding me? Would you actually deny women their rightful place and rank in-game based on something so insignificant as history?? Welcome to the 21st century, equality is what matters. equality for all.

PS: When in doubt, read the tags 😛

i saw them some time ago 😜 But this way i could advertise some books about women :P

• Like 1

Al'right chaps.

We all agree that every capn' has a wife in every port.

Let's wait for localization languages and correct formats in our own native language UI.

At least we have one important thing in game that affects both genders truly - and that many other games, including SJW games do not.

- color blind mode -

Locked.

• Like 4