Game-Labs Forum

BUGS that not get fixed.

a few weeks ago when the BR was redone.

my favorite mission which was a nice CM/Money/time(sailing time towards + time todo mission)
ideal for parents whit young kids. to make some money.

was turned into a epic  fckup.
- i filed 5 bug reports on this case.

- i fb't the naval action official page.

- i asked hedwil ingame to ask admin also.

ASLONG as 4th rate mission wil not get fixed. i wil not spend the time to play.

- fleets doing all te time is fine when i have free day's to spare. 

butwhen i dont i cant empty my mines. cause short of money.  i always run like 9 missions when the kid eat his sandwich etc i run 1 just to earn the small coin to keep my production going.

4th rate mission spawmn renomee, frigate or even a cerberus... when they add the chance to spawmn a frigate ... admin called it fixed.
4th rate before  BR redone patch was always a consti and rarely a  aggy.

which maked for a good fight + ship exp + money + cm not super much but enough too pay ure daily mines. if u did a couple...

#let cassual players play? DO NOT EXPECT everyone sail in 1st rates.

i am a 5th rate captain and proud of it. i dont expect to be the best. but a little effort in remaining family players.. wil go a long way to keep players in to ure digital sea....

• Like 2

if the 4th rate mission is only spawning 5th rates it would seem very clear to simply get a 3rd rate mission. and since missions are done by rank and not by ship rates all you need to do is get a higher rank mission until you find the mission rewards you are looking for. This isn't a bug just the missions have changed and they said the mission would be slightly messed up until the next big update. when missions would simply match what ever ship you are in and add ships as people join. This would accommodate the new BR system.

Just because the game changes and you don't like it doesn't make it a bug. 

Wel i make it clear i quit the game.

Mission rework is fine but patch wont come.

Like i said long trade runs i simply aint got the time. Ow fleets also like i said before i do them as time is avaible but the game remove the casual players way to breakeven. I never said to get rich but running a aggy or consti vs thirdrate is a nogo. But running them vs a low 5 th rate also .

Yet people call this acceptble bugs cause it far from bed ahow.

fine i wont be part of a game where admins not care and the people in it. Sniff at lower lvls

Another player lost 2500 hours.

3 hours ago, speijk said:

Wel i make it clear i quit the game.

Mission rework is fine but patch wont come.

Patch will come. Hold on. Current ship mission composition is somewhat broken due to BR difference. 

Give me more details - maybe we can adapt a BR for that type of mission as you might not only be the one to have this problem

Missions are going to change a LOT in the next patch. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, admin said:

Patch will come. Hold on. Current ship mission composition is somewhat broken due to BR difference. 

Give me more details - maybe we can adapt a BR for that type of mission as you might not only be the one to have this problem

Missions are going to change a LOT in the next patch. 

like i told before.
last 4 missions are rated 4th rate  3rd rate 2nd rate 1st rate.
the 4th rate used to spawm Consti's sometimes a aggy. at proper target for 4th rate.
atm it only spawn frigate if lucky. renomee te most.  cerberus at badluckx.

Edited by speijk