Game-Labs Forum

Do you like lifeboat carrying rods behind The HMS Surprise?

Question about removing lifeboat carrying rods behind the HMS Surprise  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want remove the lifeboat carrying rods behind the HMS Surprise?

• YES
    • NO

La scialuppa di salvataggio portarle usato raramente e di solito mettere le barche in mezzo alla nave sopra le aste, e poi sono antiestetici, e quindi sarebbe meglio rimuovere perché rovinano la linea del Surprise.

[Attachment = 1119: HMS-Surprise-stern.jpg]

[Attachment = 1120: HMS-surprise.jpg]

post-7484-0-82481200-1420676066_thumb.jpg

post-7484-0-04913300-1420676132_thumb.jpg

I personally have no problem with it, I think the Surprise looks just fine. Also, while it's not an issue for me personally, this section of the forums is the english section. Perhaps if you could use google translate to translate what you're saying in to english before posting, that would be a little more helpful, whether it's broken english or not ;) Like I said, I don't really have a problem with it, but it might be better to do it that way.

• Like 1

I personally have no problem with it, I think the Surprise looks just fine. Also, while it's not an issue for me personally, this section of the forums is the english section. Perhaps if you could use google translate to translate what you're saying in to english before posting, that would be a little more helpful, whether it's broken english or not ;) Like I said, I don't really have a problem with it, but it might be better to do it that way.

I'm Italian and I can not speak English well, but in the real hms surprise rods there aren't!

I'm Italian and I can not speak English well, but in the real hms surprise rods there aren't!

Are you sure about that?  Bearing in mind that every HMS Surprise you've seen current pictures or movies of is not actually the former La Unite.  Personally, I'm not sure either way, but many ships were modified to carry davits because it made launching and recovering their boats so much faster.

The in-game Surprise is only rigged and decorated like the museum ship HMS Surprise (itself a replica of a totally different ship, HMS Rose). Its hull is that of the historical frigate Unite, so differences such as (very useful) stern davits are appropriate.