Game-Labs Forum

[Commonwealth] The new face of Poland - The Privateers - PRIV

OjK

20 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Soooo, not playing again?

As i think better word would be still

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

They didn't ask us to be there, no need to be disappointed. I spit on you!

Now Jeg spytter på deg even more than you at me... Why!? Why you destroyed everything for what we fought!? What was your plan when you were joinig to this shitty war making sides unbalanced? I trusted you! When the light side became so strong inside your heart?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, staun said:

Well I am a schocked man today.  Next I find out Polish players are hunting danes. Guess in a war  friends are rare and long turn relationship is hard. 

When the blood runs hard and deep 

we will meet at the coast of Helgoland

where bonds are tightened and friends become friends from the past to eternity 

where evil is baptized and reform is rejected to be among friends.

it's better to fight among friends to do battle than to be a trader among evil

Edited by Thonys

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

So you also use Grammarly ;) 

this time a little thing
grammarly has nothing to do with it
read what it tells you, and let your conscience and your history work for you every word tells you the truth and the riddle

ps perhaps you don't understand immediate, but the truth will reveal itself sooner than later.

Edited by Thonys

13 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Grammarly says that @staun did 6 mistakes :D 

image.thumb.png.ce1914a6ecb059cfc3723fc107641b0f.png

oke ,.... it can be so.

but you do understand this all, it has nothing to do with..... "mistakes" do you .

Edited by Thonys

5 minutes ago, staun said:

Well then it have been a good day. But what I have to do with that discussion, I don’t know. So plz enlighten me.

depends on witch discussion.!

Grammarly is a side note.

the other one is all about you and your friends. > enlightened enough.   

Edited by Thonys

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I just spotted an annoying bug that happens with Grammarly, was simply offtopic. It puts numbers in quotes, I don't think it likes this type of forums ;) Makes it easy to spot Grammarly users too. Probably comment as important as the state of Danish/Polish nations 🤣

banished privateer are you polish?, if so i understand.

you seem to have a other mind or want to distract something we

all can see it you know!

and the " state" is in your mind not ours....

Edited by Thonys

14 hours ago, staun said:

Well I am a schocked man today. First of all, I find out @Thonys has turned in to a PvP player. Next I find out Polish players are hunting danes. Guess in a war game friends are rare and long turn relationship is hard. 

I think it‘s time to destroy the PRIV nation! The Polish buccaneers are lambs who are led to the slaughterhouse. Can we help? 🐑🔪😡

Edited by Graf von Werle
  • Like 1

Well, from what I know, Poles are attacking only those Danes who continously asked for it :P

There is still a long white-list of Danish sailors who are safe, but if on the other side there are people (like Lars "I hello kittyed it all up" Kjaer) who intentionally creates a new clan (after beeing a reason of breaking up the previous one) just to attack Poles...

You reap what You saw :)

All Danish captains who have clear conscience have nothing to worry about. The worst which will happen to them is a waste of 2 minutes to leave the battle as soon Poles will confirm this one of the good Danes, not the evil ones :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OjK said:

Well, from what I know, Poles are attacking only those Danes who continously asked for it :P

There is still a long white-list of Danish sailors who are safe, but if on the other side there are people (like Lars "I hello kittyed it all up" Kjaer) who intentionally creates a new clan (after beeing a reason of breaking up the previous one) just to attack Poles...

All Danish captains who have clear conscience have nothing to worry about. The worst which will happen to them is a waste of 2 minutes to leave the battle as soon Poles will confirm this one of the good Danes, not the evil ones :)

Oh boy you are so wrong. Yesterday I was on my trader char. Got jumped by 4 polish players. I can’t hardly understand the 2 man clan is on there blacklist. Non have killed a polish player since last time we had that dispute. Think it was August. And I was doing the killing. But just glad the polish wants PvP, think it will be god for both nations. 

And I have been part of defending them when Reverse attacked them. So think it is safe to say unless you have an DNP tag, you are an enemy.

When they kill a guy at Road Town. It is not tjecking, but looking to do PvP. Had they chased a guy that have attacked a polish player, you could understand Road Town. Nope they want PvP with the danes. Luckely for them DNP can’t because of the agrement. But think both Lars and bloodyraven will have fun with them and the rest casuals danes proberly will learn some PvP, so all in all think it will be ok.

Edited by staun

1 hour ago, Graf von Werle said:

I think it‘s time to destroy the PRIV nation! The Polish buccaneers are lambs who are led to the slaughterhouse. Can we help? 🐑🔪😡

Nah think both nations are best up with it sticking to OW PvP only. 

10 hours ago, OjK said:

WHAT... so correct me if i am wrong 

the polish have a blacklist and a white list.

Dnp is on the whitelist and the rest of the Danes are on the blacklist...

Mmm interesting bookwork when every Dane is an enemy.

i don't like the idea that every polish is in an aggressive mode to attack every Dane, to check on witch list they are.,   ha.. an attitude of upturned bums if you ask me. 

leave all the Danes alone you polish lobsters.

Edited by Thonys

16 minutes ago, OjK said:

Blame the devs, they decided to hide everything ;)
If clan tag would be visible there wouldn't be a problem ;)

And no, its three clans not one on the whitelist ;)

And it's opened ;)

Hiding dosen’t matter, they will see it in battle and then leave. Just an inconviency.

Actually I thought is was 2 clans. But thats dosen’t matter. Think it is great that the polish want PvP.  Think both nation can benefit from a little PvP. 

21 hours ago, OjK said:

Lmao when you refer to me then please use my @Lars Kjaer so I can be part of the conversation.. I was unaware that DNP was broken up? I made a new clan since I don't really play the game anymore and don't want to be tied down to any agreements when I do play.. I do however find it funny that I kill a couple of PL players and then PL show up in DK/NG waters to kill every dane they can gank except me.. I sailed straight past a PL bellona in the very trinc I killed the latest PL player in.. I'm not screaming that the PL nation is a bunch of cowards.. I'm just stating it :)

I'll keep killing whatever I find whenever I occasionally log in.. Don't see that many PL players tho.. They've started trading in the wee hours of the night....

2 hours ago, staun said:

Hiding dosen’t matter, they will see it in battle and then leave. Just an inconviency.

Actually I thought is was 2 clans. But thats dosen’t matter. Think it is great that the polish want PvP.  Think both nation can benefit from a little PvP. 

The problem is you will not get good PVP fights with PRIV. PVP means to PRIV at least 5vs1 fights, like 2 weeks ago when 8 PRIV noobs attacked 1 swedish indef at Charles Town. Hopefully random Danes and newbies will not leave the Nation because they are ganked by PRIV.

Just now, Graf von Werle said:

The problem is you will not get good PVP fights with PRIV. PVP means to PRIV at least 5vs1 fights, like 2 weeks ago when 8 PRIV noobs attacked 1 swedish indef at Charles Town. Hopefully random Danes and newbies will not leave the Nation because they are ganked by PRIV.

Don’t think ppl should worrie so much about ganks. The danes still have the advantage of being at home ports. All they need is a couple of ppl arrange a defense. 

I am actually ok with ganks. Thats how many started to PvP, hopefully the slowly evolve. I started in gank groups, now I mainly sail alone. Just go to the patrole zone have some fun. Got ganked by britts all day yesterday, still had fun. Got 2 duels against Lig. Almost felt as a gank to.

17 minutes ago, Graf von Werle said:

DK/NG is supposed to be hardcore.. If ppl want to get rid of PL they can organize and kick them out.. Personally I prefer to kill them in PvP fights.. that way I don't have to sail too far to get PvP.. If only they would be online more so I could actually kill them more often..

3 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

DK/NG is supposed to be hardcore.. If ppl want to get rid of PL they can organize and kick them out.. Personally I prefer to kill them in PvP fights.. that way I don't have to sail too far to get PvP.. If only they would be online more so I could actually kill them more often..

The funny part is that my clan is on there blacklist and you are not. All I do in the danish nation is trade, guess they fear that more than PvP.

11 minutes ago, staun said:

The funny part is that my clan is on there blacklist and you are not. All I do in the danish nation is trade, guess they fear that more than PvP.

Never underestimate the power of money!! :)

• 4 months later...

To be known to all honest (and not so) folks of the Carribean. In the forthcoming days, the well known Polish Commonwealth clan Privateers (PRIV) will be migrating to nation of Holland. The circle of life is fulfilled, once PFK started its existence in Holland, and now PRIV, successor of PFK will be Dutch clan once more. We invite you all to join our ranks. We offer lots of fun, full democracy, support to new players, lots of RvR and PvP. We are mostly players from Poland with some french and english blend. We welcome all.