Game-Labs Forum

[Commonwealth] The new face of Poland - The Privateers - PRIV

OjK

On 8/29/2018 at 2:26 PM, DaRho said:

I have a theory that there is something in this game that makes people with certain mental... attitude feel so good when wining PvP, perhaps by tickling their ego, and that triggers them to play more and more, allowing them to gain exceptional PvP experience over time, as opposed to those, who either focus on economy/PvE and only casually play do PvP, or simply stop playing the game after a while. 

I think its more like everyone is pretending to be a PvP player while all they do is ganking and because of that after 500 hours or more ingame time they still dont know the basics like manual sailing. Not talking about anyone of Polish nation as I dont know them or people mentioned here in this topic.

Sorry for offtopic Bart.

• Like 2

Hello there!

So, unfortunately some Danish clans outside of friends from DNP and ORCA were taking advantages of the situation.

From now on, Polish players will attack Danish ships around our ports at our convenience, and sink them if they are not from DNP or ORCA.
I hope our friends from those clans will understand and forgive us the inconvenience when tagged by us, to wait for few minutes to click away after exchanging greetings and confirming the identity.

All the other Danes, who will not wear the banners of neither DNP or ORCA, as for now, will be sunk on sight.

Best regards!

Edited by OjK
  • Like 1

Adding on top of that - shall there be any clans in DK willing to join a non-aggression pact, or even a full alliance, we are of course very much open - please join our discord or contact any of the officers ingame (OjK, DaRho PL, Don Pioman) to agree on terms.

20 hours ago, OjK said:

Hello there!

So, unfortunately some Danish clans outside of friends from DNP and ORCA were taking advantages of the situation.

From now on, Polish players will attack Danish ships around our ports at our convenience, and sink them if they are not from DNP or ORCA.
I hope our friends from those clans will understand and forgive us the inconvenience when tagged by us, to wait for few minutes to click away after exchanging greetings and confirming the identity.

All the other Danes, who will not wear the banners of neither DNP or ORCA, as for now, will be sunk on sight.

Best regards!

Hey @OjK

We can live with the inconvenience, otherwise u guys would have no real way to defend yourselves.. If any of our players gets tagged then just salute them and they'll be fine..

o7

• 2 weeks later...

To all concerned parties:

DNP, ORCA and PRIV have sat down to talk the deal we made through in order to make a more accurate deal that is above all written down so we can avoid some of the tensions, some of the misunderstandings and above all avoid antagonizing the players on either side. I'm not really the most diplomatic of players/people but I must say that I liked the talks with @DaRho and hope to see a much better understanding in the coming days and hopefully find an agreement that PL and DNP can live with.

Well I for once think it will be hard to find a solution that can make up for the action yesterday. I am not talking about the OW PvP. We have had a couple of days of fun. 

I am not talking about them trying to flip Amilienborg. War was on,  no I am talking about Fajardo. Polish knows oure nations are about same strenght in RvR. So we could have a good war. They may not have invited Havoc, But they for sure protected there hostillity mission yesterday.Hard to se that fixed.

You know better than all I was the one fighting hardest to defend the deal with the polish. You know I left DNP because there was talk when you came back about pushing them out and I wouldn’t allow it. But all in DNP accepted we had a deal and it would be uphold. Thats why you started to arrange pb, so both part could come together.

Then they did this. No doubt in my mind anymore. It was a mistake by me inviting the polish and a even bigger mistake to put trust in to them.

This simply has to be the dumbest move I ever had seen a nation do. If Dk lose Fajardo. The polish have just opened up there backyard. Gb players can just lay in habor and wait for the polish to come out. You have no safezone, so good luck. I fought you the last days. If I can win 1 vs 2, well.

You think Havoc can protect you. That no brits will attack you. They will, that I can garuanty. 

Edited by staun

2 hours ago, rediii said:

denmark wanted to relocate the polish nation and get all of their ports back to the danish nation. Only after HAVOC came and sweden denied you help in this war you reconsidered and went to the solution to make peace.

Not forgiving the attack on fajardo ... how about not forgiving the declaration of war together with the thread to capture all polish ports that exist on the map atm?

A fun war ... HAVOC and denmark are equal. Let's have a fun war and let poland and sweden out of it.

I have reconsidered no change in the status. We gave them a hand when they needed it. This was how they responded. But again I no longer have any influences on the danish politic. If I ever had, well then the torch was handed over weeks ago.

Regard Havoc, do as you pleases. I actually couldn’t care less. But to claim equal, might be a strech. We have about 5 PvP players and  around 7 guys doing RvR.  But I said it many times before. This is a war game. So do as you think is right and so will we.

I was shocked to hear there would be a peace talk. Don’t get it, just because the mighty Havoc  joined on the Polish side. Why should Sweden have any interest in supporting us. They are friendly towards  the polish. If they have to fight Russia and France, I do think that the support of Havoc and the gb have more wieight than Dk. 

When you where Dutch and fought us. We where presented a solution for oure surrender. If I dont remember wrong the Dutch trow him out of ts, because He didn’t want accept your terms. Still I see no reason to do so.

Edited by staun

2 hours ago, rediii said:

denmark wanted to relocate the polish nation and get all of their ports back to the danish nation. Only after HAVOC came and sweden denied you help in this war you reconsidered and went to the solution to make peace.

Your wrong .

Basically few guys had a fight in patrol zone,  poles lost and came to dane waters for revenge blood.

Most Danes actually want Poland nation to survive, but as with all nations there are hotheads.

I spoke with Lars late in evening on the matter (as i guess others did) and suggested some ways to perhaps cement polish/Dane relations for future and how whole situation was just a few skirmishes.

Other nations/clans use situation to cause drama, as far as i am aware nobody even mentioned swedes/havoc.

Personally i don't give a rats ass what happens, continue on your personal ego trip.

Edited by Dibbler
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dibbler said:

Your wrong .

Basically few guys had a fight in patrol zone,  poles lost and came to dane waters for revenge blood.

Most Danes actually want Poland nation to survive, but as with all nations there are hotheads.

I spoke with Lars late in evening on the matter (as i guess others did) and suggested some ways to perhaps cement polish/Dane relations for future and how whole situation was just a few skirmishes.

Other nations/clans use situation to cause drama, as far as i am aware nobody even mentioned swedes/havoc.

Personally i don't give a rats ass what happens, continue on your personal ego trip.

There is actually little toxic in the danish. We might from time to time play a bit a long on the forum. 

But for sure had a couple on fun days.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, staun said:

There is actually little toxic in the danish. We might from time to time play a bit a long on the forum. 

But for sure had a couple on fun days.

The Danes are quite chilled nation i have found,  and enjoying time in the nation. 

Was just pointing out that in general Danes seem happy with polish nation,  and that weekend thing was a storm in a teacup :) .

6 hours ago, Dibbler said:

The Danes are quite chilled nation i have found,  and enjoying time in the nation. 

Was just pointing out that in general Danes seem happy with polish nation,  and that weekend thing was a storm in a teacup :) .

It have work better than I had feared. Stsrting to do Pb together I thought it would have been a step in the right direction. Nobody wanted this to succes  more than me, as the idea from the start was mine.

Edited by staun

11 minutes ago, rediii said:

Noone mentioned havoc/swedes in public, yes

In reality denmark realized they cant win this without sweden and pulled back fast. Poland should ask themselves if denmark can be such a good long term ally if they change their mind from day to day

Well about Havoc we expected you to be there. When Lars read the post be fore uploading it, we talked about you proberbly would come by danish area. Still He put it up.

The swedes well we have been on good term for long, but so have the polish. At best we hope they would have stay out. We fully understand if they want to stay out. 

What happen from I went to bed and got up, I simply have no idear. We where ready to have a fun little war, well aware that we would loose ports, just a question about where and how many.

Regard the polish I am pretty sure they do what they think about what is best for there nation and there players.

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

That's some good and proper drama we've got here, although without insults. Instead, we can see gentlemen slap face duel. 

Well I know, but what can we do. We just had good parents. I know it is not as fun. 

9 hours ago, rediii said:

Not forgiving the attack on fajardo ... how about not forgiving the declaration of war together with the thread to capture all polish ports that exist on the map atm?

A fun war ... HAVOC and denmark are equal. Let's have a fun war and let poland and sweden out of it.

I don't think so... If Fajardo falls I see no reason to pull any punches.. But for the record - I think you and I need a brisk little war..

Well, @Lars Kjaer I think the roles have switched now a bit.

Two weeks ago, You came back to play, unhappy with Alliance, looking for a way to start the fight. (Yes, I do know about the poll, when You tried to start the war by "democratic decision"). I was trying to reasonably support the alliance.

Then, You declare war on us.

Now, You want to negotiate a white peace - clearly only because You got scared of what could happen when noone stood by Your side, and with potential help for us on the other one.

So now, it's You who play's the good guy, and I'll be the one really considering, shall we agree for it or not, or should we fight.

If You take actions and speak loud, expect consequences.

Edited by OjK
  • Like 1

Don't think it over too much.
It's the same, but just other way around this time.

DNP had their officers who agreed for us coming to Puerto Rico for Alliance, Lars didn't like it when he came back, they were looking for a solution between ALL officers.
Darho had his will to talk about peace terms, I came back from a short trip, I don't like it, we are looking for a solution between ALL officers.

I'm not saying we won't agree for peace. Neither that we will.

We just need to talk it over with all officers involved.

Edited by OjK

1 hour ago, OjK said:

Well, @Lars Kjaer I think the roles have switched now a bit.

Two weeks ago, You came back to play, unhappy with Alliance, looking for a way to start the fight. (Yes, I do know about the poll, when You tried to start the war by "democratic decision"). I was trying to reasonably support the alliance.

Then, You declare war on us.

Now, You want to negotiate a white peace - clearly only because You got scared of what could happen when noone stood by Your side, and with potential help for us on the other one.

So now, it's You who play's the good guy, and I'll be the one really considering, shall we agree for it or not, or should we fight.

If You take actions and speak loud, expect consequences.

The peace has not yet been signed, and it was you who started by attacking danish-norwegian traders inside the safezone - I may have been vehemently against foreign powers in the DK/NG waters but I have at all points honored the bargains struck by the clan - even those I disagree with. That is how a clan works. 

Let's dont talk about past, because it's pointless.

Enough to say, when You were not playing, there was no "extra rules" about where we do, and where we are not fighting.
It was clear - no attack. But You can't know that - You weren't playing then.

So no point to waste our time on discussing that.

For me - it is You who is 100% responsible for the war.
For You - it is us who is 100% responsible for the war. 

Pointless.

Let's just focus on what's next.

This time, it's us who are making a democratic vote. Wondering how many votes belongs to people who lost their ships quite a few times from Danish cannons, just outside of Vieques.

We'll get in touch soon.

Edited by OjK