Game-Labs Forum

US Political Situation

Lord_Drax

US National Clans

ASP, TURN, WIE, VICI, FrCxn, NWTC, CBR, NPG, DDTC, CSA, MAGA, NSN, RMN, USNA

Current political positioning of our nation:

Spain                  ==> Military Alliance

Great Britain     ==> Hostile (Open PvP / Limited RvR)

Sweden             ==> Neutral with all clans

Dutch                ==> Neutral with all clans

Denmark           ==> Neutral with all clans  

Poland               ==> Neutral with all clans

Prussia             ==> War

Russia               ==> Friendly (Open PvP / No RvR)                                 

France              ==> War

Pirates             ==> Neutral with all clans 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INFORM OR CORRECT THIS TOPIC TO BE UPDATED. 

US Teamspeak: ts3.na-usa.eu

Primary Diplomats: @Lord_Drax, @BossaNova, @Richbeard

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Russia set as friendly? I thought you missed the thread about them cancelling any treaties and relations, @North or @Anolytic is that correct? GB is hostile with limited relations? That's weird news, but maybe @Batman could explain this to me, I thought there's a thrilling war going on around Belize.

Have already spoken to North Viking, they want that relationship; no RvR and we will work together on a case-by-case basis

As far as GB is concerned it is Limited RvR due to conflict in Belize area only, USA not attacking other GB ports

Edited by Lord_Drax

44 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Batman could explain this to me, I thought there's a thrilling war going on around Belize.

I only know they came down unprovoked, taking ports with massive number advantage (I think only one port was fully contested on Brit side), setting timers so we can't take them back (numbers, baby). Of course as soon as France attacked a US port in the area, they came to Brit TS asking if we could help defending the port against France. 😂

So, not a real conflict, more like the US hiding from Charleston raiders.

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Maybe you have to tell that to WIE.

I will, thank you for bringing that to my attention. There was no authorized representatives sent to your ts to ask for aid. In future situations such as that, I would recommend verifying such overtures on us teamspeak as the proper people have the designated tags there that you can talk to.

56 minutes ago, Batman said:

I only know they came down unprovoked, taking ports with massive number advantage (I think only one port was fully contested on Brit side), setting timers so we can't take them back (numbers, baby). Of course as soon as France attacked a US port in the area, they came to Brit TS asking if we could help defending the port against France. 😂

Timers are set like they are suppose to be for US players. In our timezones. Do not see US clans complaining about EU clans setting proper timers in EU timezones. The ports are set to a time when majority of the North American player base is active. Were not CBC in France setting silly port battle windows where it is difficult for both NA and EU players to do hostility. France is not much US issue in Belize as they sink more GB players. So they are your problem like we tried to warn you they were a bad idea inviting them to such an area. I guess the money was too good though. GB also provoked because of Gregory targeting our ports in the shallows. America doesnt have much and will protect what little it has.  I would threaten US should just rampage down the Central American coast but you would not care. In fact I was encouraged screwing over clans like BAIT and BCC in deals. 

ONION remains rogue and will remain so helping any nation or player it pleases. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Batman said:

The US players do a lot of their PvE out of those ports nowadays

Edited by NethrosDefectus

8 minutes ago, NethrosDefectus said:

The US players do a lot of their PvE out of those ports nowadays

Yeah and majority of PvP down there against GB is maybe one or two players at Belize or countering any raiders that come down to the US ports. Most of the PvP against GB in that area is Espana and France. We US keep to ourselves down there for the most part.

11 minutes ago, Davos Seaworth said:

(...)

Neither did we invite them to capture your ports (despite whatever Raxius told you), and neither are the Frenchies around Belize my problem, as I am not online during the time they sink Brits.

And also yes, I really don't care about the Costa Rica ports.

I've told them it's overextending to the max and you wouldn't learn anything from capturing half a dozen empty ports, but hey ho.

Just now, Davos Seaworth said:

Yeah and majority of PvP down there against GB is maybe one or two players at Belize or countering any raiders that come down to the US ports. Most of the PvP against GB in that area is Espana and France. We US keep to ourselves down there for the most part.

You don't get the luxury of "keeping to ourselves" in annexed territory ;)

• Like 4